Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Experience with peptides from DRS labs

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, so today I recieved my Mod GRF and GRHP-6 from DRS labs - very FAST SHIPPING. I pinned 100 mcg Mod GRF and 100 mcg GHRP-6 ~ 20 mins ago.
My head feels pretty hot and I can hear my stomach is asking for food. I guess it's a good sign.

Is the hot head normal when you pin Mod GRF?

Posted

im not sure on the hot head but the hunger is defo a sign of ghrp6 working..

Posted

i agree with Herc :)

Posted

[quote name='nostalgia']y Mod GRF and GRHP-6 from DRS labs -

They have Semorelin & Neorelin, both described as Mod GRF. What's the difference between them? Is one 'better' than the other?

I intend using one of then with their GHRP2 (Ipamorelin)

Posted

Take Neorelin, it's much more effective as far as I know. Semorelin is GRF 1-29, Neorelin is the modified version.
latblaster likes this

Posted

[quote name='nostalgia']Take Neorelin, it's much more effective as far as I know. Semorelin is GRF 1-29, Neorelin is the modified version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate. Repped!

Posted

Second day...

I pinned 3 times today, always 100 mcg GHRP-6 and 100 mcg Mod GRF. No hunger at all. From the US company I used earlier, my hunger after pinning was unstoppable.

Does this mean it is bunk stuff?

Posted

I hope not, I've just placed & paid an order with 'em...:confused1:

Posted

I highly doubt it is fake. They seem very serious and friendly and also provided me with informations about the purity of the peptides.

Posted

Thanks mate. I'll post up my comments when I've tried the stuff!

Posted

Ok, looking forward to it.

Posted

I made a test. I took the GRRP-6 from the US company which I had left and also don't feel any hunger anymore. Seems I got used to it or it is because of the personal problems I have at the moment that prevent me from being hungry.

Posted

well... i did G6 from a supplier i cannot name here anche the first week i was AFRAID by my hunger!!!
2nd week luckly it was a bit less then first...

now i am doing Hexarelin from another supplier i cannot name here and 5 min after pinning i have an honest hunger :)

so...
*** maybe *** yeah, it could be bunk stuff :P

i will try DRS products next month, i will let you know, mate ;-)

[quote name='nostalgia']Second day...

I pinned 3 times today, always 100 mcg GHRP-6 and 100 mcg Mod GRF. No hunger at all. From the US company I used earlier, my hunger after pinning was unstoppable.

Does this mean it is bunk stuff?[/QUOTE]

Posted

yeah, it's true!

[quote name='nostalgia']I highly doubt it is fake. They seem very serious and friendly and also provided me with informations about the purity of the peptides.[/QUOTE]

Posted

[quote name='Kalliste']yeah, it's true![/QUOTE]

Cheers mate!

Posted

Ok, it seems the peps from DRS are working ;) I get hunry from it again! Sadly I broke my right hand last week, I hope the peps are speeding up my bone recovery...

Posted

I always get a flushed feeling and a hot neck....is normal

Posted

Got my stuff from them yesterday, pinned last nite. Got flushed feeling head & neck, nothing unbearable. So they seem ok, as far as I can tell.

Posted

go on mate, right way ;-)

Posted

Just continuing with my pre bed shots. Have been noticing my head 'booms' a bit, sort of 'throbs', goes away after 15 mins. Is this OK?

Posted

[quote name='latblaster']Just continuing with my pre bed shots. Have been noticing my head 'booms' a bit, sort of 'throbs', goes away after 15 mins. Is this OK?[/QUOTE]

same as me mate, around a 14lbs gain lol since i started back on them 10 days or so ago, nicely place water from it, does make my head pound a bit though.

Posted

I was kinda hoping PS would comment on the 'head pound' bit.....

Posted

well not being funny here......but if it goes away after 15 mins haven't you answered your own question :-/

Posted

Well no, not really. The question that I am asking is, after dosing them, is the head pounding to be expected, or is it a reflection on the peptides in any way. I guess ultimately, what I want to know, is it 'better' to get my Peptides from Southern. Have you got any ideas?

Posted

[quote name='latblaster']Well no, not really. The question that I am asking is, after dosing them, is the head pounding to be expected, or is it a reflection on the peptides in any way. I guess ultimately, what I want to know, is it 'better' to get my Peptides from Southern. Have you got any ideas?[/QUOTE]

it will be down to the pulsing of the gh secretion im sure mate, ive used osta-gain which were good and got an order with pro-peptides, not used southern but heard they are decent...