Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

pulau pharma

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Whats peoples experiences with this lab?

Posted

Used the tren ace and its the dogs danglys!

Posted

Tren ace and masteron are spot on.

Posted

think i used there tren it was good!

Posted

think i used there tren it was good!

Aye it is the tren but its tren blend not the ace but glad its got good feedback

Posted

i have used there nandrotest mix and it was spot on... also got some tren ace upstairs but havent used it yet.

Posted

i have used there nandrotest mix and it was spot on... also got some tren ace upstairs but havent used it yet.

does it come in a red and white box and does the vial have a redish matalic seal?

Posted

not sure wether you mean the tren or the nandrotest mate, but neither are in red and white boxes.

tren ace comes in a yellow and white box and has a clear vail, and the nadrotest comes in a blue and white box and the vail is amber.

Posted

tren ace comes in a yellow and white box and has a clear vail,

thats what i used its good stuff

Posted

Cheers might do diffrent boxes for diffrent products and the top of the vial has a red matalic seal dont think it would be fake as its not really a well know lab is it?

Posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76137[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76138[/ATTACH]

there you go mate, some pics of the tren ace :)

Yeah think mine is deffo fake and a really bad one at that al see if a can get some pics up!

It doesn't have the triangle hologram and on the box and it says TRENBLEND but on the vial it says TRENDBLEND pmsl also on the vial it says trenbolone acetate 50mg >>>(TRNBOLONE)<<< Yes trnbolone hexahydrobenzyl carbonate 50mg trenbolone enanthate and on the box LCTE NO :TE/6921/0 MANF DATE :09 2010 EXP DATE :05 2014 but on the vial it says LCTE NO :TB/3655/2

MANF DATE :07 2010 EXP DATE :07 2014 its amazing what the kids in make in technology at school these days :lol:

Posted

That doesnt sound good at all mate, get some pics up as would be intrested to see what it looks like :)

Posted

A would but a only really use the comp at work and a cant really up load pics on hear al try use me mates next time am at his... And forgot to say on yours it has a silver seal on mine its a metalic redish :/ So spread the word there is fake pulau pharma about.... Think all the stuff I get is fake now haha

Posted

got the same tren pulau pharma and was wondering if any of u guys have tried it and what were the gains like on it and what is the best effective dosage??

Posted

If its the same one I had then its still sitting there wouldnt touch it tbh spelling mistakes and bach number expiry dates etc dont match up

Posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76137[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76138[/ATTACH]

there you go mate, some pics of the tren ace :)

used this, and was one of the best tren ace i have used

Posted

just another ug lab, been round for a while, never used myself.

Posted

used about a year ago and was one of the best trens ive ever used, bought another 30ml about 3 months ago and was total **** all fake didnt do anything, id be carefull