Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Biceps sore 3days after working out.

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Like the title says I gave my bi's a good work out Monday and there still aching/tender now. Is this either the sign of overtraining or just a sign of a good work out? Cheers.

Posted

LOL overtraining .. sorry had to giggle....

it means you trained your biceps mate well done X

Posted

Yes by the sounds of it you have trained

Congrats

Posted

Honestly I had a thought like this last week, trained chest on Monday and still aching by Friday... smashed it up really hard tho :-)

Posted

It means you probably did too much for what you are capable of recovering from just now.

It could also be a sign that you did exercises you havent done before OR did alot more work than you are used to.

It is NOT a sign they will grow or that it was a good workout.

Posted

if you still ache after 48-72hrs then your not resting enough....you are not recovering from the session be this rest or diet but your not doing something you should.

just to add if you trained Monday then it has only been 2 days unless today is thursday and no one told me :)

Posted

LOL overtraining .. sorry had to giggle....

it means you trained your biceps mate well done X

Thanks for that flinty and Breda i'm not a retard lol. I was just wondering if I had overtrained that's all as my arms never normaly ache this much. But like Martin said I did do reclined seated curls which i never really do. So could be that too.

Posted

if you still ache after 48-72hrs then your not resting enough....you are not recovering from the session be this rest or diet but your not doing something you should.

just to add if you trained Monday then it has only been 2 days unless today is thursday and no one told me :)

Ok thanks. And sorry I ment Sunday. Also to be fair there's probably a very very fine line between a good work out and doing much?

Posted

Same thing happened to me! I switched doing barbell curls to dumbbells and my word my biceps were sore for like 3 days. I just think its a sign of a good session