Keeks

Keeks Continuing Quark-fuelled Quest...for Globe-Like Glutes & Boulders for Shoulders

11,446 posts in this topic

Ahh, not far from me at all.

Really!?! Would be ace just to have a chat with her, she's amazing and has the phsyique that I'm working for. Would really be great! Thank you! :thumb:

Ahh, not far from me at all.

Really!?! Would be ace just to have a chat with her, she's amazing and has the phsyique that I'm working for. Would really be great! Thank you! :thumb:

Leave it with me.... she's in the gym most nights and opens up at weekend..

welld done for the journal - will deffo help your motivation and best of luck with all your goals this years keeks

Thank you! Thought it's time I got one started, even just for me to look back on, I think it'll help me loads.

Rusty_Mann likes this

Keeks xxx Mwah i am now subbed on this and will be keeping tabs on your progress.. have to say your stomach looks good ! legs are awesome.. all round superb cute ass too... keep it up hun x

Doms x 10 today, stiffness firmly set in, and walking like my shoes are filled with hot coals!

20 mins HIIT on X Trainer, with sore legs, very tough but done!

Hams & glutes again tomo, legs sessions come round way too quickly!

Keeks xxx Mwah i am now subbed on this and will be keeping tabs on your progress.. have to say your stomach looks good ! legs are awesome.. all round superb cute ass too... keep it up hun x

Thank you! Hope you're trainings coming on ok! x

Thank you! Hope you're trainings coming on ok! x

yep too slowly for my liking though ! on 75kg on the incline bench yest ... but then saying that had to add extra 10 kg plate as machine didn't go high enough on the tricep press machine that was 70kg have a feeling my shoulders are way stronger than my arms legs and grip !!!

Legs always killed me when running keep moving when they ache as the more static you are the worse the pain is or so it seams !

xx

Yeah, can seem to go slowly at times but over a period of time, there'll be more progress than you'll realise, thats what seems to happen with me anyway! And triceps improvement is ace!

Agree with the stiffness thing, unfortunately, I've got a desk job so as the day progresses, the stiffer they get and stiffer they get, the more sore they are! By the end of today, I had to hoist myself out of my chair, but by god, the new leg workouts are working! :thumb:

Well leg day got ditched & switched. Legs still sore & slightly stiff from saturdays leg sesh, so instead of trying to work through it, decided to do legs tomorrow when they should be back to normal again. I know some people say push through it and still work them even if soreness/stiffness still there but I really can't do this with legs, just can't give them 110% and todays session includes loads of hamstring curls which I can't do with good form if any kind of soreness still there.

So did shoulders, back & abs which looked like this...

Warm through shoulders then...

Standing side lat raises, 7.5kg db's x 12 reps, 8kg x 10 reps for 3 sets

Machine press, 15kg x 20 reps, 20kg x 15 reps, 25kg x 12, 30kg x 8 reps, 35kg x 6 reps for 2 sets

Seated side lat raises, 8kg db's x 8 reps then drop set with 5kg db's x 12 reps for 3 sets (Burned like hell)

Standing rear delt raises with head on upright bench, 10kg db's x 10 reps for 3 sets

Back

Standing lat pull down but with bent knees, pulling bar right down to touch legs, light weight but holding every 5th rep, 3 x 15 reps

Hyperextensions on a stability ball, 3 x 20 reps

Abs

Reverse lower ab curls on bench superset with off the bench leg raises, both 3 x 20

Stability ball crunches, 3 x 20

Then legs tomorrow, definately!

Well leg day got ditched & switched. Legs still sore & slightly stiff from saturdays leg sesh, so instead of trying to work through it, decided to do legs tomorrow when they should be back to normal again. I know some people say push through it and still work them even if soreness/stiffness still there but I really can't do this with legs, just can't give them 110% and todays session includes loads of hamstring curls which I can't do with good form if any kind of soreness still there.

So did shoulders, back & abs which looked like this...

Warm through shoulders then...

Standing side lat raises, 7.5kg db's x 12 reps, 8kg x 10 reps for 3 sets

Machine press, 15kg x 20 reps, 20kg x 15 reps, 25kg x 12, 30kg x 8 reps, 35kg x 6 reps for 2 sets

Seated side lat raises, 8kg db's x 8 reps then drop set with 5kg db's x 12 reps for 3 sets (Burned like hell)

Standing rear delt raises with head on upright bench, 10kg db's x 10 reps for 3 sets

Back

Standing lat pull down but with bent knees, pulling bar right down to touch legs, light weight but holding every 5th rep, 3 x 15 reps

Hyperextensions on a stability ball, 3 x 20 reps

Abs

Reverse lower ab curls on bench superset with off the bench leg raises, both 3 x 20

Stability ball crunches, 3 x 20

Then legs tomorrow, definately!

Nice workout, now get them legs done!!!! :) :)

Nice workout, now get them legs done!!!! :) :)

Love shoulders day! In fact, love all upper body stuff, JUST HATE LEGS! You aching yet?

Love shoulders day! In fact, love all upper body stuff, JUST HATE LEGS! You aching yet?

ACHING!!! Pfft haven't felt my body since Sunday it's numb!! :) done two sessions and felt sick as a dog after both!

ACHING!!! Pfft haven't felt my body since Sunday it's numb!! :) done two sessions and felt sick as a dog after both!

Lol! Im not the only one suffering then! :thumb:

Hey Keeks, good luck, hope all goes well for you at next comp:thumb:

Thank you! 8 months to go now and working so hard now to improve, can't wait to hit the stage again! :)

where is the next show?

im hoping to go to pompy this year to see what its all about!

I'm doing the Leeds show in Sept, then West Midlands, then Midlands shows the following weekends.

Have fun at the pompy show-have you been before?

Thank you! 8 months to go now and working so hard now to improve, can't wait to hit the stage again! :)

Im sure you will do very well. Youve got the determination and you already look in very good condition.

Im sure you will do very well. Youve got the determination and you already look in very good condition.

Ahh thanks! Im very determined, and will have been working on my weak areas for a year from my last show till I get on stage again so defo expect some good changes!