Keeks

Keeks Continuing Quark-fuelled Quest...for Globe-Like Glutes & Boulders for Shoulders

11,409 posts in this topic

Yeah, good to know that you've worked them as hard as possible, and its a good feeling in a weird sort of way, but still hate leg days!

Thanks Rack! 8 months to go now, don't know where the last month has gone but times certainly flying, will be here in no time!

Good leg session there keeks looks like she's working you hard, how long does it take sets reps etc.. second time on legs now with PT so you'll soon get use to it and when you do push it a bit more :D and lets hope you get the DOMS and not the wobbly descent, hold on to the banister and be PLEASE safe :)

JEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!! Gym stairs have never been scarier! Tried a pre workout drink today for first time today, just got a sample of Plasma Vapour so though i'd give it a go. Felt very hyper going into work out, more energy, but legs & lower back didn't half pump up, especially lower back after stiff legged deads!

3 Sets leg extensions very light just to warm through legs

3 x 20 walking lunges

3 x 20 jump squats - by this time legs were burning like hell

Missed out glute ham raises as couldn't find anything to hook my legs

Stiff legged deads 1 x 25 with 10kg db's, 3 x 20 with 12.5kg db's

4 x 15 smith machine squats, no weight but olypmic bar, coming down really low, feet wide apart then tillting pelvis when at top.

Legs are still throbbing a bit now, bloody good work out! :thumb:

JEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!! Gym stairs have never been scarier! Tried a pre workout drink today for first time today, just got a sample of Plasma Vapour so though i'd give it a go. Felt very hyper going into work out, more energy, but legs & lower back didn't half pump up, especially lower back after stiff legged deads!

3 Sets leg extensions very light just to warm through legs

3 x 20 walking lunges

3 x 20 jump squats - by this time legs were burning like hell

Missed out glute ham raises as couldn't find anything to hook my legs

Stiff legged deads 1 x 25 with 10kg db's, 3 x 20 with 12.5kg db's

4 x 15 smith machine squats, no weight but olypmic bar, coming down really low, feet wide apart then tillting pelvis when at top.

Legs are still throbbing a bit now, bloody good work out! :thumb:

Wait until you wake up tomorrow,after lying still in bed for a few hours you seem to stiffen up (muscle wise!!) and getting out of bed is wobbly, then going downstairs for a cuppa is interesting!!

Yep, my legs stiffen through the night, but I wake up several times during the night so have a really good stretch each time I wake up, seems to help a little bit. My worse time though is at work, I've got a desk job and the day after legs, around mid aft, it really seems to hit. Have to keep getting up and walking about, otherwise they get super stiff, not good!

Seems my predictions were bob on, serious doms today! I love changing or adding next exercises in though as when doms set in, you can really feel where its hittings.

Upper body circuits and abs today followed by HIIT on X Trainer.

Love Dom Dom Dom's!!! Feels like you really pushed yourself? I am about to start my new push pull legs routine today so I will probably be aching most of this week.

Definately feel its a good leg work out for me, and really working my weak areas, all good!

Good luck with your push/pull/legs, and hope you ache, but in a good way! :thumb:

Definately feel its a good leg work out for me, and really working my weak areas, all good!

Good luck with your push/pull/legs, and hope you ache, but in a good way! :thumb:

Just back from first push session OMG I am knackered!!! Tri's are burning, chest is going to explode I am absolutely drained. Must have been a good session? Think I will feel it tomorrow.....

Just back from first push session OMG I am knackered!!! Tri's are burning, chest is going to explode I am absolutely drained. Must have been a good session? Think I will feel it tomorrow.....

Sounds good......here's to tomorrows pain!:thumb:

I felt that exploding feeling this morning doing upper body circuits, after first circuit, arms were so pumped, and by end of it, thought the entire top hlf of my body was on fire, love it!

Sounds good......here's to tomorrows pain!:thumb:

I felt that exploding feeling this morning doing upper body circuits, after first circuit, arms were so pumped, and by end of it, thought the entire top hlf of my body was on fire, love it!

Hopefully I can keep this up for the next 6 weeks or so and see some decent results.

Hopefully I can keep this up for the next 6 weeks or so and see some decent results.

Course you'll keep it up, or I'll be on your case!

Like i've said before, looking great and keep it up.. :thumbup1: This thread is proving very popular i'm not sure why... Cough cough

Ps It's not hard to guess the horndogs on here lol

I'll try my best. Just about to start a journal so you can keep an eye on me if you like!!

Will be checking out your journal, make sure you're sticking to new routine!

Like i've said before, looking great and keep it up.. :thumbup1: This thread is proving very popular i'm not sure why... Cough cough

Ps It's not hard to guess the horndogs on here lol

Thank you! Will be keeping up with it, so motivated this time round, I was last time to, but even more so this year, if thats possible!

Just checking in...

Nice to read a woman who understands and enjoys the pain...

On a side note did you see the pic of Heather some one posted in the motivated thread ??

Gotta be done, no pain, no gain and all that!

Just seen that pic of Heather, and saw the feature in Flex. I tell you, if I look half as good as her when I get on stage this year, I'll be a happy gal. Its stuff like that that keeps pushing me along. Great motivation!

Gotta be done, no pain, no gain and all that!

Just seen that pic of Heather, and saw the feature in Flex. I tell you, if I look half as good as her when I get on stage this year, I'll be a happy gal. Its stuff like that that keeps pushing me along. Great motivation!

You cant be a million moles from us why dont you call and see her ?

Where abouts is it? Would be ace to meet her-is she a PT?

Heywood near Bury....

No but pretty sure she would be happy to chat to you if l had a word with her.