Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ROHM NPP...

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone used this recently, how's the PIP?

Can i get away jabbing this twice a week or would it need to be EOD minimum?

Cheers

Posted

Did rohm prop and npp. Furious pip. My understanding is it's best e2d but e3d probably not going to ruin it.

Posted

I'm sure the phenylpropionate ester has a half life of 4-5days mate.. so you can be gtg with even jabbin E4D

Posted

Twice weekly works well with NPP

Posted

I've used rohm npp approx 6 months ago, the pip was really bad. I was told it was a bit nippy and promptly put 2ml in then limped for a good fee days.

Posted

i felt like it was seeping down my leg until it got to my knee. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk. diclofenac the only thing that helped.

Posted

Twice a week is all you need half lifes 4 days! and it only hurts if you jab it alone, i do 1ml NPP 1ml sust and its pain free for me! when i shot NPP on its own it did hurt abit but its not that bad just alot of fcuking fairy's on here :P

Posted

Did rohm prop and npp. Furious pip. My understanding is it's best e2d but e3d probably not going to ruin it.

Cheers for the replies guys.

Superhorse, i don't really like sound of "furious pip"..lol. If you were mixing the prop and NPP togather then maybe it was the prop that was causing pip..?

I've also got access to Prochem NPP....

Posted

Iv'e never had PIP from the prop or the NPP but iv'e never mixed them together in the same barrel.

I always shoot NPP 2 x week.

Posted

Iv'e never had PIP from the prop or the NPP but iv'e never mixed them together in the same barrel.

I always shoot NPP 2 x week.

I'm going to run Test P Mon,wed,fri, so would Mon and fri be ok to shoot the NPP or is the shot too spaced out?

Posted

Mon/thu would be better but i'm just being picky really, mon/fri really isn't going to make any difference in the long run.

Posted

Cheers for the replies guys.

Superhorse, i don't really like sound of "furious pip"..lol. If you were mixing the prop and NPP togather then maybe it was the prop that was causing pip..?

I've also got access to Prochem NPP....

fair comment, i never got npp on its own but i assumed the similarly short ester was giving at least some pain. the viroprop is in EO but either way something or both were murderous. it was definitely good **** though, when i could move i was an animal.