Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oral steroid cycles for bulking?

135 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys, some of you know me but I haven't been on this forum for about 6 months.

My question goes to the real bodybuilders which know steroids and what they do inside out ... only.

I have done several cycles of gear about 2 years ago now but would like to try something new... Orals.. and Oral only?

(Q) with the appropriate training and diet (which I have covered) can I bulk on Oral steroids only?

I am 12 half stone at the moment. I am pretty lean as I run 3-5 miles every other day to keep fit.

Any information someone can give me I will appreciate .

Thanks

Posted

yes of course you can although running injectables would be lots better due to dosage times and toxicity .

Posted

maybe a Dbol & Anavar combo ? Like week 1-6Dbol week 1-8 or even 10 anavar?

Posted

I was looking at my first cycle to be 5 dianabol a day (5tabs spread across the day) for 4-6 weeks?

or is my 5 a day calculated wrong?

Posted

I was looking at my first cycle to be 5 dianabol a day (5tabs spread across the day) for 4-6 weeks?

or is my 5 a day calculated wrong?

due to half life of dbol taken twice a day is fine so am/pm .

what mg tabs are they ?

Posted

Not sure mate, Im getting them in 100's ... thats all i know atm from a friend of a friend.

are they not just 5mg per tab

Posted

no spud, you can get 10mg tabs also

Posted

Not sure mate, Im getting them in 100's ... thats all i know atm from a friend of a friend.

are they not just 5mg per tab

do you know the brand ?

Posted

o ok, so if they come in 5-10 mg per tab.. okey dokey

Posted

same again mate, i dont know. but i shall find out the dosage and the pharma which made it and see tell you guys when i know.. for your approval if you like?

Posted

i would say:

150mg/day Oxys. Why? 8-9 hour half life. so take morning, afternoon and before bed, and you get a pretty even blood level of the drug.

100mg/day D-bol. Why? short half life, about 4.5 hours. take 5 (5mg) tabs 4x day.

Oxys don't aromatise, dbol does.

Oxys are progesterone based, dbol is test based.

there you go. 8-12 weeks depending on your goals..

worried about taking oxys for that long? AIDS wasting studies run 150mg/day for 30+ weeks and find it safe and effective:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8785183

Posted

Aus, what do you find Oxys give you? Never really looked into it due to the old stories about them being harsh etc?

Posted

oxys.. Oxandrolone ?? i have read up about it and it doesnt aromatise... which is good so i dont have to take nolvadex etc.

there isnt many site in the uk which sell it (sources)

I shall see if i can ask around my friend sources and see if we can find it (price etc)

in the write ups it sounds good stuff.

cheers Ausbuilt

Posted

Aus, what do you find Oxys give you? Never really looked into it due to the old stories about them being harsh etc?

yeah i know the old stories- but they're just that.. after all they are given at high doses to AIDS patients, who cope fine, and they are not even healthy... in fact its in AIDS related cachexia (body wasting) that keeps them being legally manufactured..

ok, for the last 8months, my base cycle is 2g of test,1g of equipoise and 600mg tren e every week.

I do a month on, then a month of with 150mg/day oxys.

I gain about 0.5-1.0kg each time i do the oxys, and thats after i drop about 1kg in water total.

Posted

due to half life of dbol taken twice a day is fine so am/pm .

what mg tabs are they ?

i like morning and tea time doses, but also like a dose pre wo for its effects on my training....... good intensity ;)

Posted

oxys.. Oxandrolone ?? i have read up about it and it doesnt aromatise... which is good so i dont have to take nolvadex etc.

I shall see if i can ask around my friend sources and see if we can find it (price etc)

cheers Ausbuilt

no mate, as in the link...

oxandralone is for women, and has no place for men bulking.

I meant oxymethenolone- anapolon 50 or androlic 50s are common trade names.

Posted

i would say:

150mg/day Oxys. Why? 8-9 hour half life. so take morning, afternoon and before bed, and you get a pretty even blood level of the drug.

100mg/day D-bol. Why? short half life, about 4.5 hours. take 5 (5mg) tabs 4x day.

Oxys don't aromatise, dbol does.

Oxys are progesterone based, dbol is test based.

there you go. 8-12 weeks depending on your goals..

worried about taking oxys for that long? AIDS wasting studies run 150mg/day for 30+ weeks and find it safe and effective:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8785183

100mg dbol ed?? :eek:

Posted

no mate, as in the link...

oxandralone is for women, and has no place for men bulking.

I meant oxymethenolone- anapolon 50 or androlic 50s are common trade names.

and A-bombs and green giants :lol:

Posted

cheers Ausbuilt

there is NO legit oxandralone for sale through ANY UGL...

this is why- the raw oxandralone powder is FIVE times more expensive than the raw stanazolol (winny) powder.. yet UGLs sell the tabs at neary the same price, maybe 20% more for the anvar.. really? UGLs are so generous???

No man can tell the diff between an equal dose of anavar an winny... a woman can, but with 50mg tabs, even real anavar would prob effect a womans voice/clit/hair a little ..

Posted

100mg dbol ed?? :eek:

yes, WITH 150mg oxy 50s.

sure show me where this is a problem with health

Posted

i ran dbol 50mg (pink thai hex) for about 8weeks then added 100mg drol (green anadrolics) in for another 3weeks and the whites in my eyes had gone yellow.... this is when i stopped lol

Posted

Aus are you sure naps are progesterone derivatives, I've seen posts stating they're dht and test derivatives, so if you're right then they won't aggravate hair loss with mpb suffers? (slap heads :) )

Posted

Aus are you sure naps are progesterone derivatives, I've seen posts stating they're dht and test derivatives, so if you're right then they won't aggravate hair loss with mpb suffers? (slap heads :) )

defo prog ;)

Posted

i ran dbol 50mg (pink thai hex) for about 8weeks then added 100mg drol (green anadrolics) in for another 3weeks and the whites in my eyes had gone yellow.... this is when i stopped lol

lol did they proper, or are you takin the p!ss? someone said i looked yellow a few weeks ago...the whites of my eyes are almost blue

Posted

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495533/pdf/postmedj00303-0040.pdf

some of the patients got jaundice (yellow eyes is a sign), running 3-5mg/kg (i.e 300-500mg/day for a 100kg BB), and the issues went away when they REDUCED THE DOSE TO 150mg/day and people on here roll their eyes at 150... i've not heard of anyone doing 500mg/day of oxys as a BB..