Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

recovery and shutdown

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I was having a discussion with someone today who reckons that your test levels shut down to the same degree with pretty much any cycle irrespective of the length/doseage of the cycle. e.g. test levels would recover at the same speed once finishing a cycle if I did dbol at 30mg per day for 4 weeks or dbol at 30mg per day for 11 weeks and the only reason people limit there cycle length is due to liver toxicity. Is he correct or has he misinterpereted some information?

Posted

hes definitely not correct, if liver toxicity was the only concern i would be ON as we speak

Posted

do test levels genrally shut down to the same degree, with the example of 4 or 12 weeks dbol at 30?

Posted

Yes shut down will be same but recovery will be harder

Posted

will recovery be longer if you employed the same 3 week pct?

Posted

[quote name='true']I was having a discussion with someone today who reckons that your test levels shut down to the same degree with pretty much any cycle irrespective of the length/doseage of the cycle. e.g. test levels would recover at the same speed once finishing a cycle if I did dbol at 30mg per day for 4 weeks or dbol at 30mg per day for 11 weeks and [B]the only reason people limit there cycle length is due to liver toxicity. Is he correct or has he misinterpereted some information?[/B][/QUOTE]The reason people limit there cycles due to liver toxicity is because of this guy.

[IMG]http://bg-webhosting.com/parrot/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/parrot.jpg[/IMG]

Posted

[quote name='true']will recovery be longer if you employed the same 3 week pct?[/QUOTE]

If I ran a 11 week dbol cycle I would run a 30 -45 day pct , but I'd worry more about what bra size id have to buy !!!