Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dogs and steroids?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Just to say im not wanting to do or try this but i am curious as to the subject in genreal.My mate has an english bullterrier and its big and in very good shape for the young age it is, walking through town and a police woman noticed this and was speaking about the fact it looked so well as she was a lover and owner in the world of english's. anyway mid convo she asked if we had it on steroids. it is not but until she said that i hadnt even thought about people doing this. anybody know anybody that does this? or know anymore about it the subject? thanks

Posted

i dont recall exactly cause i was like 13 and it was 8 years a go but i definitely remember some guy telling my father if he wanted to inject our Pitbull some Horse Drug to build him up, we denied ofc.. im guessing he was talking about winstrol

Posted

tell the dog to do some research and get its diet in check first...

You like this

Posted

But without PCT, I wonder what would happen to the dog's bollocks.

Posted (edited)

Isn't tren for cattle? probably make it nuts

Edited by Fullhouse

Posted

Yes i understand there are vetanery steroids for animals incase of illness or such but im talking about dosing more for muscle gain

Posted

People who give steroids to pets should be shot imo, why on earth do you want to make your pet look tougher/bigger & more aggressive??? I can only assume people who do this are the sort of people who think dog fighting etc is acceptable behaviour......****ing ****s :2guns:

Posted

Yes i understand there are vetanery steroids for animals incase of illness or such but im talking about dosing more for muscle gain

X2

Posted

iv heard of greyhound's being given deca, and also pits and staffords etc.... as stated above, people that do this kind of thing are complete tossers and need shooting with ****.

Posted

like jabbing you dog some one rip?

whats the question again?

an anabolic steroid is an anabolic steriod. it will have similar effect weather it is some EQ as above or one for a human.

Posted

pNwJ2.jpg

Posted

pNwJ2.jpg

I think that dog has a gene disorder like the muscular bull breed.....belgian blue

post-3503-14361433102_thumb.jpg

Posted

People who give steroids to pets should be shot imo, why on earth do you want to make your pet look tougher/bigger & more aggressive??? I can only assume people who do this are the sort of people who think dog fighting etc is acceptable behaviour......****ing ****s :2guns:
Well said gymfit dogs like bull terriers learchers/greyhounds and other lean muscular breeds dont need anabolic steriods lots and lots of exercise and clean diet is enough to get your pet dog some freaky well defined muscle but yes they pump pitt bulls full of steriods in america TEST TREN etc what give us human beings the fcukin right man

Posted

I wonder how some of these people would like it if they were tied down/forced to take a needle or tablet themselves without there consent/permission

wtf is the world coming to man

Posted

While I think the idea of giving dogs steroids is a not the best - I'd like to see a Yorkie on Methyl Tren!

Posted

I think that dog has a gene disorder like the muscular bull breed.....belgian blue

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68642[/ATTACH]

Aye its myostatin, double muscle mutation

Double-muscled cattle refers to breeds of cattle that carry a mutation which represses the myostatin protein, consequently augmenting muscle growth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

Posted

Seem to remember a thread about this a while ago, not sure if it was here though. Yes people do it, to make the dog look big and tough and yes they need more than a slap.

Posted

I know ppl with hunting and racing dogs what inject the bitches with deca, it stops them going into heat

Posted

Yes it happens on a regular basis back home. It is a favorite with gangs like the Mongrel Mob who breed dogs for illegal dog fights. Pump them full of gear and than chuck a couple in a cage and let them fight to the death. Way of life for these guys. But you are talking about people who raped a 14 year old girl until she died, or walked up to a guy in the pub and shot him dead because he looked at them. So a couple of dogs fighting, thats fun and money for them!!

Posted

what if i injected ma goldfish with roids, would it turn into a shark, or would it die?

Posted

any1 who puts dog on steroids in my eyes is cruel and hope one day it will go on a roid rage and rip ur balls off haha

Posted

Aye its myostatin, double muscle mutation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

Yeah, that is what it is, but I'm sure thats what a roided dog would look like. On a side note, imagine what a roided silverback gorilla would be like? That would be one scary mofo.