UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Good afternoon and "BOOM" WTF??

3K views 58 replies 44 participants last post by  wee-chris 
#1 ·
Just got a phone call off the missus telling me she's divorcing me and she's been to the Solicitors this afternoon to file for a divorce. I know I slipped off the rails earlier this year but I thought everything was going along nicely. Just goes to show it doesn't matter how sorry you are they'll never let it go.

#12 ·
Nidge said:
Yeah mate.
Fcukin crazy man.... Mate it's guna be a bit awkward around the dinner table tonight :D

Usually these things dont come out of the blue bro. Did you not see it comin?

Keep your chin up mate and look on the bright side, you can scratch your nuts, fart and smash in as many doors as you like without fear of repercussion (spelling)

#25 ·
Dunno if this vid can help you get over a divorce man but this helped me get over my ex i cant relate to how you feel cause your probably feeling twice as worse but its times like these when you have that feeling in your stomach and you feel to cry every minute and your like **** man what did i do to deserve this but you cant be like the 99% of society who make up excuses and go towards drugs and alcahol abuse cause thats what they all do but not us because people who ****in perform in life dont throw the towel in never do not until we die not until we push to failure u will get over this **** man use the negative energy in the gym dont ****in keep it inside let your emotions out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.