Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

pink dianabol 10mg

9 posts in this topic

Posted

My partner has been taking what hr thinks are dianbol 10mg tablets.. they are round tablets, pink, one side is marked with a line and the other sa

ide is marked with a 10.. the pink on the tablet is only a coating and the inside is white. Please could someone let me know if they are real or fake? I would upload a pic but I'm using my phone and it wont let me xx

Posted

is it like theyre sugar coated??

im not an expert, but i aint ever seen dbol with a different colour inside

Posted

just had a look online and there are some anabolic steroid tablets on the market that meet this description and contain Dianabol, the pink outside is just a coating.

Posted

My partner has been taking what hr thinks are dianbol 10mg tablets.. they are round tablets, pink, one side is marked with a line and the other sa

ide is marked with a 10.. the pink on the tablet is only a coating and the inside is white. Please could someone let me know if they are real or fake? I would upload a pic but I'm using my phone and it wont let me xx

do you know who ther made by ..what package are thay in

Posted

Axio for one used to use a pink layered coating on there dbol

Posted

there are loads of labs/ugls who do pink colored dbol.. Anabol, British Dragon, Pro Chem etc.. but non I can think of that are a different color on the inside

Posted

Did they come in a tub? If so what does it say on it? I doubt they're fake though, dbol is so cheap you may aswell chuck some powder in when making tabs for what it costs.

Posted

need more info could be anything really??

Posted

Used dbol many moons ago and they were pink and if i can remember pink on the insdie too