Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How long till my balls go back 2 normal?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Any rough ideas of how long it takes for ur balls 2 get bak 2 there normal size after a cycle coz ther fukin shrunk atm haha. i didnt do any PCT and i know thats stupid but i cant get hold of any it was only my first cycle tho ov sust 500mg week

Posted

Couldn't get hold of any PCT meds? surely not.

Posted

How long was the cycle for?

Posted

How long was the cycle for?
like 8 weeks m8

Posted

Couldn't get hold of any PCT meds? surely not.
no i cant my m8 can only sells juice no PCT for some reason. im gonna hav 2 get some off the net when i get a card

Posted

8 weeks plus a few weeks clearance time, Hmmmmm

It might take some time, too bad you didnt have some HCG for on cycle and some SERMS for post cycle.

I don't know of any over the counter stuff that works.

There are some online places in the UK but I cant post them.

Posted

ok thanks m8 and i understand

Posted

alldaychemist or unitedpharmacies, and search for nolva and clomid using their chemical names. tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate.

you need a card to do the transaction online.

you'll wait about two weeks.

for future reference get some pct first before running the cycle mate.

Posted

yea im planning on runnin another cycle m8 in lyk december if everything is g2g and i have some pct

Posted

alldaychemist or unitedpharmacies, and search for nolva and clomid using their chemical names. tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate.

you need a card to do the transaction online.

you'll wait about two weeks.

just need a card m8 then its all gud

Posted

yep good idea thanks :thumb: they will go back to normal this time though yea?

Posted

it will in good time though right?

Posted

im not starting another cycle until everything is g2g like i said so i guess its better to wait.

Posted

What's the point of waiting to recover to then shut yourself back down?! Might as well just get back on once youve got all your gear, hCG, AI's SERM's etc then run hCG on cycle and do a proper PCT

That's my thoughts anyway...

Posted

Me personally, I would never do a cycle without all my goodies.

HCG is probably the single biggest thing you can do for recovery.

Posted

Mate everyones being really leanient with you. You deserve a mental slapping in all honesty. You've obviously been to lazy to bother researching your cycle. You do realise how powerful these drugs are...don't you? It's not like taking protein. You do realise your probably now going to lose more than you gained?

Out of interest what's your stats, what was your diet and training split during your cycle? And what gains did you actually make?

Posted

Mate everyones being really leanient with you. You deserve a mental slapping in all honesty. You've obviously been to lazy to bother researching your cycle. You do realise how powerful these drugs are...don't you? It's not like taking protein. You do realise your probably now going to lose more than you gained?

Out of interest what's your stats, what was your diet and training split during your cycle? And what gains did you actually make?

better yet what age is he?? i know when i turned 17ish i got myslef a debitcard???

Posted

Ok first things first just coz im a certian age means i need a card? ermm ok. i always use cash never needed cards neva orderd from net. Secondly peoples bein leanient coz they aint dicks and there just givin me friendly advice like i asked. Ofcourse i research everyday what do u think i am just coz i cant get pct dosnt mean i dont know what it is or what purpose it serves cmonn man theres a difference.

Posted (edited)

And anyone who dosnt realise how powerful these drugs are and then goes on to take the steroids is just stupid.

Edited by dr gonzo

Posted

Enjoy having small balls Dr Gonzo, it is easy to get hold of your PCT e.g. SERMs, I can just go my gym and get them under the counter:)

Posted

Ok first things first just coz im a certian age means i need a card? ermm ok. i always use cash never needed cards neva orderd from net. Secondly peoples bein leanient coz they aint dicks and there just givin me friendly advice like i asked. Ofcourse i research everyday what do u think i am just coz i cant get pct dosnt mean i dont know what it is or what purpose it serves cmonn man theres a difference.

job > wage > debitcard > tax contribution.... What age are you?

Posted

22 i get payed CASH in hand im sure i said tht lol... im not registerd

Posted (edited)

not everyone pays tax u no haha

Edited by dr gonzo

Posted

I moved to this country and within a week had a debit card... I think 10 years ago was the last time I visited a bank for drawing out money.

Posted

wel i was born here and i dont have one?