Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CHESTER on a night out? (monday night)

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Pretty much as the title suggests. Where is good to go on a monday night in Chester ? where to avoid? will i be discriminated by doorstaff for being a lump ? (i'm a doorman myself so i know how it works sometimes), travelling there for a work "reunion" night out on 31st Oct.

Anybody in the know able to help?

Posted

Monday night everyone normally ends up in Cruise, few floors, different music on each to suit whatever your into. There's a fair few places to start off in, we normally start in Off the Wall, 5 seconds away from Cruise, and cheap on a Monday.

As for door staff, I've never had any hassle, find them to be pretty decent generally.

I think Monday is a student night in cruise, so depends what you're after

Posted

Cheers for the info Quinn92 , Did a bit of research and Cruise looks pretty damn decent , so i'll be sure to suggest that place to everyone when i meet up with them. Is cruise an expensive place? looks mint to be fair! Is that the latest bar open on a mon night ?

Posted

Erm, from memory I think it's 5-6 quid to get in. As for drinks, they have their own 'house' drinks and mixers which are pretty cheapish. Not to sure though to be honest, can't usually remember much the day after haha. And yeah, it's the latest open place I think, we normally leave there around 2-3 in the morning and go grab a kebab

Posted

havanas is alright to start off, bar lounge in the end of the street is ok too, but the door men wouldnt let me and my mate in last time, me and him bigger that the other lads whicg he let in which annoying, and looking at ur pic ur defo bigger than me m8 lol

Posted

Ull b lucky to get into cruise mate. They dnt like tats, skinheads or any1 who looks abit tastey. Been rejected fromTher 4 out out of 5 times i been ther. And know alot of people who have same problem