Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Euro pharmacy

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Got some Sus deca dbol and ganabol all euro pharmacy any one had good/bad experience with ep

Posted

yes av got sum only started it monday ....10ml bottles ..sus 350.deca 300. ment to be good stuff m8.

Posted

Yeah iv heard good things only been second week aswell, let me know how u get on with it mate

Posted

will do ...how much you takin aweek am on 700mg sus 500mg deca ..50mg ed tbol

Posted

At min just a 1ml shot mon of ganabol 1ml Sus wed and 1ml deca fri 10 dbols a day gna change the test after 6 weeks just getting guided by a pal who's looking crazy on the course.

Posted

ha nice 1 keep us updated mate.good luck on it.

Posted

Yeah rob just checked what I'm doing and it's half the dosage your on fella ha ha fair play to u I might have to up it very soon :)

Posted

Rob how u finding that ep mate my strength has gone up quite a bit feeling good so far would've thought it taken longer but so far so good. 3rd week in and I'm still looking hard in most areas guts smoothed over lol

Posted

yes jay strength gone up gained about 7lbs but that probly coz am eatin alot more.so all good up to now m8 .. did you up your dosage yet

Posted

No not yet mate he's telling me to keep it same until 6th week then switch my test was having rough time with site injection in my ass getting proper sore think it's to do with scar tissue frm abusing it last time so I switched it to shoulder and it's been fine. How long u gna do ?

Posted

ganabol is EQ .........its vet gear....for animals

Posted

No not yet mate he's telling me to keep it same until 6th week then switch my test was having rough time with site injection in my ass getting proper sore think it's to do with scar tissue frm abusing it last time so I switched it to shoulder and it's been fine. How long u gna do ?

am goner run deca 12 weeks ......sus for 14 week........then hcg an clomid... what pct you goner be doin

Posted

Not sure yet mate I'll carry on up until

Xmas then start pct gna have to get it before my money runs out lol

Posted

50mgs/ml??

foooook that would need to hit over 10ml per week