UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Diet criticism?

534 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jw390898 
#1 ·
This is my current diet for bulking, but I think I may need more.. tell me what you think!

Breakfast:

4 eggs, 2 whole toast

half a cup of oats with protein shake

Snack

Protein shake w/water

Lunch

6oz Pasta

7oz Chicken

PWO/snack on a day off

protein shake, banana, 60g dextrose, no dextrose on days off

Dinner

6oz fish/7oz chicken

1/2 cup rice, 6oz pasta

Pre bed meal

Cottage cheese, tub from tesco 300g

Yoghurt

peanut butter

glass of milk (pint)

And I'll sometimes have random stuff like peanut butter sandwiches in the day and the odd extra glass of milk

What can I add? (not veges, I have them, but no point in talking about them when it comes to calories :p )

I don't think I'm gaining as much mass as I should be...

See less See more
#2 ·
I would add 4 slices wholemeal seeded bread with tin of tuna or chicken with your 1st snack.

Add olive/walnut/almond oil to your shakes and rice?

Or add up your daily kcal intake and add another 200kcals and monitor it for a few weeks, see how it goes.

#3 ·
C.Hill said:
I would add 4 slices wholemeal seeded bread with tin of tuna or chicken with your 1st snack.

Add olive/walnut/almond oil to your shakes and rice?

Or add up your daily kcal intake and add another 200kcals and monitor it for a few weeks, see how it goes.
Hmm bit hard for me with that first one to be honest, I'm in college and I have 5 minutes break between lessons, I could add it PWO or something though.

I missed out a snack between dinner and pre-bed too!

Protein shake again.. unless I'm training then I don't... I try to have a max of 3 in a day

#5 ·
C.Hill said:
Add 100g oats to your shake then? And walnut oil?

Easy extra 400ish kcals
Get in there with oils. People sell their selves short on quality fats far to often, they do not make you fat and if anything promote fat burning - but best of all for bulking they are extremeley calorie dense, 1 tblsp of flaxseed oil is 126 calories and zero bloating.

Finish your dinner with a tblsp of nat peanut butter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.