Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ZMA and Calcium

5 posts in this topic

Posted

So ive just found out you're not supposed to take ZMA at the same time as calcium as it blocks the digestion of the zinc.

Thing is my pre-bed shake contains milk. Would it be better to take the zma, wait 30 mins or so then down the shake before bed? Or, drink the shake, then wait and take the zma at very last thing before i put my head down?

Recieved my ZMA and just took a couple earlier with my bedtime shake, and only found out while browsing on here on my phone!

Not a big deal really but want to make the most of my supplements. Also what kind of dreams are you guys getting from zma? Im intreagued to find out how they are :lol:

Posted

Right. No weird dreams, just a wet one, lovely. Not had one of them in a while. Worst part is i cant even remember it haha. Also found it harder to get up in the morning.

Posted

No one?

Posted

I have been taking MyProtein ZMA capsules.

I am sure it says to take them 30 minutes after any calcium so I would have your shake first.

As for the dreams, I've had the same as you very vivid and very sexually, except I can remember every detail when I wake up :)

Posted

i'd take the zma, wait 30 min and then have your shake. but I'm happy going to bed with a tummy full of liquid.