Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

have prochem changed there dbol

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Last time they would disolve in your mouth straight away now they wont ive been on them for 3days and can really feel them now has anyone else had them recently and noticed they dont disolve in your mouth straight away like the old ones?

Posted

whats the colour like? I recently tried some 50mg winny, they looked more speckled than usual and tbh i was on them for 3 weeks and got no sore joints or sides etc. Cant say i saw much from them either. Ended up coming off.

last time i ran 50mg of Thai winnys and got dry ankles and joints within afew days.

Posted

whats the colour like? I recently tried some 50mg winny, they looked more speckled than usual and tbh i was on them for 3 weeks and got no sore joints or sides etc. Cant say i saw much from them either. Ended up coming off.

last time i ran 50mg of Thai winnys and got dry ankles and joints within afew days.

the pills have changed a bit aswell more chunky and less spekeled says made in 2010 on the tub tho, alough i know for a fact they are not fakes as at a 60mg dose on my fourth day and im feeling pumped to hell and face is bloating up, much better than the bdeu ones i tried earlier this year.

Posted (edited)

This is what I understand they look like...

Do these look like yours?

dboly.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by mark44

Posted

I've got them in at the moment , on day 3 myself exactly the same as the above... good to go! tabs are hard and don't devolve that easily

Posted

yes mark exactly like yours im feeling great on them

Posted

Last time they would disolve in your mouth straight away now they wont ive been on them for 3days and can really feel them now has anyone else had them recently and noticed they dont disolve in your mouth straight away like the old ones?

Different filler maybe?

Posted

yes mark exactly like yours im feeling great on them

Hopefully that's put your mind at ease then. Glad they are working for you :D

Posted

Yeah I got those ones too, exact same as pics.

Posted

What's a nice starter dose of Dbol? Is it worth just pulsing pre-WO if I'm already running 500mg of Test P/W?

Posted

What's a nice starter dose of Dbol? Is it worth just pulsing pre-WO if I'm already running 500mg of Test P/W?

30mg is a nice starter dose IMO. not sure about pulsing though

Posted

split dose is better imo, keeps better blood levels, half life is 4-6 hours i think?

Posted

I split the dose last few days and had zero libido sex drive yesterday lol, so going back to one morn one one pm etc.

Posted

This is what I understand they look like...

Do these look like yours?

dboly.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

great pics!