Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can I Use whey Protein and Creatine at The Same Time ?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys i really confuse some peoples advice me to take protein and creatine in same time before and after workout !
but that really confuse me because i never try creatine and protein in same time i only takeing whey protien mix with l-carnitine in the morning
so my quations is can i mix protien and l-carnitine and creatine together before workout ??
many thanks

Posted

Yeah mate nothing wrong with that. All in one like. IMO I would take a lil creatine with juice before and the all in one shake after training. Up to you though mate each to they're own like.

Posted

No problem at all with it mate although if it's creating ethyl ester it will taste like Ar$e so if you put it in your protein shake it might not be bearable to drink. I used to mix it with a bit of pure orange and neck it

Posted

That's abig NO NO you WILL die :D

Posted

something else guys i wanted to know i been taking creatine long time ago about 6 or 7 years ago and then i left the gym and now i back again and need to take creatine so do i need to loading my body like before 20g 5 days !! or i can start just take 5g a day that,s all ?
thank you

Posted

I never bother loading. When I used it I just had it after training. Chuck it down you son see what's best for you

Posted

[quote name='noso28']something else guys i wanted to know i been taking creatine long time ago about 6 or 7 years ago and then i left the gym and now i back again and need to take creatine so do i need to loading my body like before 20g 5 days !! or i can start just take 5g a day that,s all ?
thank you[/QUOTE]

it should tell you on the tub what to take for your loading phase mate

Posted

still hasn't arrived yet i bought Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder is that good one guys ?

Posted

Do not bother loading it is not necessary and will often just result in discomfort in the gut - you will reach saturation point where the muscles can not hold any more soon enough dosing standard every day.

Posted

Don't load on creatine, use 3g per shake 3g post shake. :)

Posted

[quote name='noso28']Hi guys i really confuse some peoples advice me to take protein and creatine in same time before and after workout !
but that really confuse me because i never try creatine and protein in same time i only takeing whey protien mix with l-carnitine in the morning
so my quations is can i mix protien and l-carnitine and creatine together before workout ??
many thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Posted

so is creatine best used before or after training or both?

Posted

both

Posted

That is really turning it up to 11! This sh*t just got real!!

Don't worry bro, they're fine to take together, though some people recommend taking in some sugar to help with creatine absorption. Don't worry about that though. Just get it all down your neck, plus lots and lots of good food. Meat, eggs, dairy if you're not intolerant.

Good luck, train hard!

Posted

They're fine to take together, don't need to load or make it complicated ;)