UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

do you stay lean all year round?

2K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  johnny_lee 
#1 ·
say atleast top 4 abs visable? or do you just get lean for summer then smash the food away rest of year?

#13 ·
top 4 abs isn't lean. The "V" on the lower abs , that's lean.

I'm off a diet since last month , eating big quantity of clean food, hungry all the time, off cardio, train less frequently, the flab is piling up fast! The plan was to bulk a bit and relax, but does not look nice, need to do something for it

#16 ·
Zara-Leoni said:
I can always see an outline of my abs but the good thing about putting on weight is my boobs come home :D

I have always been gutted that I can only either have boobies OR abs and never both :sad:

Unless anyone has a spare few £K they fancy donating then I can have both at once :D
im sure u can create a donation site....£1 from each member......seen it on tv in the states........

#18 ·
Zara-Leoni said:
I can always see an outline of my abs but the good thing about putting on weight is my boobs come home :D

I have always been gutted that I can only either have boobies OR abs and never both :sad:

Unless anyone has a spare few £K they fancy donating then I can have both at once :D
If the boobs aren't there all the time, it don't give them chance to sag, abs ftw. Boobs for Christmas :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.