Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

do you stay lean all year round?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

say atleast top 4 abs visable? or do you just get lean for summer then smash the food away rest of year?

Posted

Yep

Posted

i always keep abit of fat simply cause i feel more comfortable, but will begin my first cut aiming around 10% after i eat everything in sight for the next 5months

Posted

At no time of the year do I stay lean!

Posted

Yep all year round 6-8%, after a while of following the diet, it just becomes the norm,

Posted

im gonna bulk up now,get really chub for the winter freeze.

Posted

What's this lean sh1t? Sounds like an illness:D

Posted

im gonna bulk up now,get really chub for the winter freeze.

<<<< pretty much like this all year

doin a bulky wulky mid october to mid Jan

Posted

I stay in the 9-12% bodyfat range as determined by the calipers... fairly lean but not super cut. Lower bodyfat than that and my face goes all gaunt and ill looking (and its ugly enough already, lol).

Posted

When I get lean im gonna stick with it.

Just gotta get lean :-(

Posted (edited)

I can always see an outline of my abs but the good thing about putting on weight is my boobs come home :D

I have always been gutted that I can only either have boobies OR abs and never both :sad:

Unless anyone has a spare few £K they fancy donating then I can have both at once :D

Edited by Zara-Leoni

Posted

<<<< pretty much like this all year

doin a bulky wulky mid october to mid Jan

im done with dieting lol,super high cals till next spring......bulky wulkys for me 2.

Posted

top 4 abs isn't lean. The "V" on the lower abs , that's lean.

I'm off a diet since last month , eating big quantity of clean food, hungry all the time, off cardio, train less frequently, the flab is piling up fast! The plan was to bulk a bit and relax, but does not look nice, need to do something for it

Posted

Fat C*nt skinny c*nt fat c*nt skinny c*nt fat c*nt skinny c*nt

.....and that's the life for meeee

*sing along*

Posted

Never get above 15% bf since i started. If i get to 15% i do a cut for a few weeks and then back to the 500 - 1000 kcals over maintenance for growth

Posted

I can always see an outline of my abs but the good thing about putting on weight is my boobs come home :D

I have always been gutted that I can only either have boobies OR abs and never both :sad:

Unless anyone has a spare few £K they fancy donating then I can have both at once :D

im sure u can create a donation site....£1 from each member......seen it on tv in the states........

Posted

No haven't been lean since I was about 10, visible love handles all year round

Posted

If the boobs aren't there all the time, it don't give them chance to sag, abs ftw. Boobs for Christmas :D

Posted

Currently sub 10% body fat . Most i have been this year is about 20-22% body fat got down to sub 10% over a 3 Month period.

Posted

BOOBIES!!!

Posted

Always keep my abs visible. Guess its genetics though, be a lot easier for me than most on here.

Posted

when Dominos bring out a diet pizza i'll cut.

Posted

No mate the belly is a proud part of me, its probally about 3 stone of belly fat lmfao