Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little_Jay

do you stay lean all year round?

23 posts in this topic

I stay in the 9-12% bodyfat range as determined by the calipers... fairly lean but not super cut. Lower bodyfat than that and my face goes all gaunt and ill looking (and its ugly enough already, lol).

I can always see an outline of my abs but the good thing about putting on weight is my boobs come home :D

I have always been gutted that I can only either have boobies OR abs and never both :sad:

Unless anyone has a spare few £K they fancy donating then I can have both at once :D

Edited by Zara-Leoni

<<<< pretty much like this all year

doin a bulky wulky mid october to mid Jan

im done with dieting lol,super high cals till next spring......bulky wulkys for me 2.

top 4 abs isn't lean. The "V" on the lower abs , that's lean.

I'm off a diet since last month , eating big quantity of clean food, hungry all the time, off cardio, train less frequently, the flab is piling up fast! The plan was to bulk a bit and relax, but does not look nice, need to do something for it

I can always see an outline of my abs but the good thing about putting on weight is my boobs come home :D

I have always been gutted that I can only either have boobies OR abs and never both :sad:

Unless anyone has a spare few £K they fancy donating then I can have both at once :D

im sure u can create a donation site....£1 from each member......seen it on tv in the states........

If the boobs aren't there all the time, it don't give them chance to sag, abs ftw. Boobs for Christmas :D

BOOBIES!!!