Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best steroids to use for beginners

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi I'm looking to get some steroids to get big. I'm a beginner don't use the gym that often but want to start training. Also I want to take tablets not injections any one know where I can get some from on the Internet I've read dbol is the best and you can get it in tablets what dbol do I go for ie what's it called dbol ...... if I can find somewhere to get it from???

Posted

You cant ask for steroid sources on UK-M mate

Posted

So how do ppl get them?

Posted

Read up for a few months first....then join a gym.....and after a yr or two..come back with that question.

Posted

Have you just started training? What age are you? You say you dont really go to the gym, banging the gear in isnt going to make you big unless you train, its likely to fvck you up!

Posted

So how do ppl get them?

Not allowed to ask that either lol...

Posted

You will put some good size on without mrds to start with, you'll be suprised at the prgress you make if you train hard eat and rest imo

Posted

I'm 24 weigh 15st. I do use the gym but not oftern. I'm always doing weights but that's it.

Posted

Get to the gym religiously, sort your diet, sensible supplements and give it a couple of years, see how that goes first?

Posted

What sort of diet do I need to go on?? Sorry I'm new to all of this

Posted

get a good diet plan tighten up a bit get a good base to work from then think about using meds imo

Posted

And what supplements do I need to take

Posted

I'm 24 weigh 15st. I do use the gym but not oftern. I'm always doing weights but that's it.[/quote

but taking dbol or any other steroid and training every so often and your diets probably rubbish if your not training propoly will be a waste of money you will make some gains but not much and you will probably loss them

Posted

You need to work out what you want from the diet, i.e. lean muscle, mass, cut. There are loads of diet threads on here, or you could start your own in there and let people help you on that :thumbup1:

Posted

high protien medium to high carbs low fat, carbs arent the enemy they help build muscle as they are protien spareing

Posted

And what supplements do I need to take

Try these....

post-57878-143614285942_thumb.jpg

Couldn't resist!

Posted

i cant take this thread seriously...

Posted

Neither can I.

Im sorry, but this thread is totally ridiculous.

Let me get this right, you dont really use a gym, but are going too, and you just want to jump straight into taking steroids?

Do you know anything at all about diet/exercise??? because I hate to break this too you, taking a few tablets are not going to give you the physique you want.

You need to read up on the foundations of it all, seriously.

Posted

i know we all start some where mate trust me everyone started skinny or fat but please have some common sense

Posted

Get commited to the gym, sort out your diet. Thats all you need to do for now.

Posted

what you need is to nail 3 aspects of your life before you bother with AAS otherwise your just burning your cash.

firstly is rest, try and get at least 8 hours sleep a day and if you can get in an hour nap shortly after your workout then thats GREAT.

second is diet, you need at least 3500 cals a day and at least 2 grams of protein to every kilo of body weight and about 10% of your diet to be fat. try to eat every 3-4 hours while your awake to keep your body in an anabolic state.

thirdly your training, split workouts following a structure like this,

mon: shoulders

wed: back

fri: chest+tri's

sat: legs

cardio everyday 15 min before and 5 min after every workout

this is just a rough guide thrown up so that you can enjoy it, make some good gains in terms of muscle gains, fat lose and muscle development. let me know how it goes.

Posted (edited)

I think 3 weeks of turinabol, 40mg a day, followed by a couple of weeks of tamoxifen PCT, is the best for beginners.

Google "BUY turinabol".

What? We've given him a hard enough time, haven't we?

Read up on sites like this for a few months. This one is the best by a long way for honest, knowledgeable advice. I'm not just saying that.

I was on the biggest american steroid discussion site on Friday, because for some reason my work firewall doesn't block it. It had loads of intelligence-insulting sales threads. People pretending to ask questions about beastrol, HCGenerate, forma-stanzol, unleashed, OSTA Sarms, N2Guard, to a "guru" called NeedtogetAS, who's selling all that bunk. Honestly, they can't get their tongues up there far enough, in the hope of a lifetime platinum membership.

Edited by Zorrin