UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

how long does an open vial last?

29K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  C.Hill 
#1 ·
as above how long does an open vial of test, deca, tren or whatever last once opened?

#13 ·
milner575 said:
I thinks its more to do with the fact that technically as soon as your pierce the stopper the vial is no longer 100% sterile. Emphasis on the word think lol. where's mars when ya need him....? :lol:
but the rubber stopper is there to stop pathogens entering the vial, thats why i thought it would be down to the stopper degrading

#21 ·
p91swat said:
Son what kind of a question is that? The real question is how long will you last? It seems you have very little knowledge on aas, start reading brother.......:banging head against a brick wall (very,very hard)
Its a forum isn't it? So a question is a question, and I dont think you will last long with an attitude like that! Also he might not have much knowledge on aas thats why hes doing research. Think you should go bang ur head against a brick wall, did your mam not teach you if you dont have any think nice to say then dont say it at all :lol:

#22 ·
p91swat said:
Son what kind of a question is that? The real question is how long will you last? It seems you have very little knowledge on aas, start reading brother.......:banging head against a brick wall (very,very hard)
p91swat said:
It can last quite a long time or until expiration, as the top is kept sterile. Sterilization can be maintained with a cotten swab.
Stop posting rubbish, trolling will get you banned, first and last warning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.