Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how long does an open vial last?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

as above how long does an open vial of test, deca, tren or whatever last once opened?

Posted

i think mars has posted about this before. i think 3 months was what he said but that is for pharmacy grade stuff.

Posted (edited)

Son what kind of a question is that? The real question is how long will you last? It seems you have very little knowledge on aas, start reading brother.......:banging head against a brick wall (very,very hard)

Edited by p91swat

Posted

i think mars has posted about this before. i think 3 months was what he said but that is for pharmacy grade stuff.

It can last quite a long time or until expiration, as the top is kept sterile. Sterilization can be maintained with a cotten swab.

Posted

Son what kind of a question is that? The real question is how long will you last? It seems you have very little knowledge on aas, start reading brother. Brits...sigh.......triple face palms to the face.

a pretty pointless reply if you ask me, are you basing this on just this post as well?

Posted

It can last quite a long time or until expiration, as the top is kept sterile. Sterilization can be maintained with a cotten swab.

Ok mate

Posted

i would refer this question to mars IMO, as someone has pointed out mars has put a post on this, mars1960 is extremely experienced in this area

Posted

as above how long does an open vial of test, deca, tren or whatever last once opened?

if your talking about a vial then should last up a long time if kept in the right temp and condition.. but if you meant an open glass ampule then I don't think it would last long before it gets bacteria and what not on the oil

Posted

I think it was the jcaho that recommend 3 months for an open multi dose vial but as I said pretty sure that's for pharmacy grade. Whether or not a ugl vial would last that long I dunno

Posted

surely this would all depend on the quality of the rubber stopper, would a rubber stopper not last a lot longer than 3 months before it started to degrade

Posted

I thinks its more to do with the fact that technically as soon as your pierce the stopper the vial is no longer 100% sterile. Emphasis on the word think lol. where's mars when ya need him....? :lol:

Posted

I thinks its more to do with the fact that technically as soon as your pierce the stopper the vial is no longer 100% sterile. Emphasis on the word think lol. where's mars when ya need him....? :lol:

but the rubber stopper is there to stop pathogens entering the vial, thats why i thought it would be down to the stopper degrading

Posted

Son what kind of a question is that? The real question is how long will you last? It seems you have very little knowledge on aas, start reading brother.......:banging head against a brick wall (very,very hard)

sasij

Posted

Depends on how much you take! Oooooooosh!!! Im here all night folks

Posted

perfect answer.

Posted

yellow-taxi-cab-animation.gif

Posted

I always assumed they would last ages. I have a bottle of primo with only a little bit out that I used about 2 years ago now! Refuse to throw it out cos it was pricey!

Still not expired so its staying in the box! Should really chuck it as I can't afford primo these days!

Posted

it would be fine to the expiry date if kept in the correct conditions .

it would still have a BA% so any germs would not grow.

if it were an open amp then suck it into a syringe with needle and cap on this is still sterile but use fresh needle to jab .

Posted

You my friend are a complete tool! I'm gonna neg you everytime I see you post crap like this starting right now :)

Posted

Its a forum isn't it? So a question is a question, and I dont think you will last long with an attitude like that! Also he might not have much knowledge on aas thats why hes doing research. Think you should go bang ur head against a brick wall, did your mam not teach you if you dont have any think nice to say then dont say it at all :lol:

Posted

Stop posting rubbish, trolling will get you banned, first and last warning.

Posted

Any clarification to the question in the OP mars?

Posted

negged beacuse you sir are a tw@t

Posted

I never actually thought it was to do with bacteria going through the rubber stopper. I always assumed it was to do with the air/oxygen open to the oil.