Followers 0

Clen(or albuterol)+Ket 6wk or clen (or albu)+eca 2wk on/off

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was wondering what would be a better option

taking for 6weeks straight with the help of ketofin

or

taking 2 weeks then eca 2 weeks

furthermore i was wondering which ever option you advise me to take what else should i take with it (something like yohimbe), at what dosage and where can i get it from (i live in the UK)

also im not rolling in tons of cash so could you also state the cheapest but safe and great option.

thanks, i know im asking a lot but even with all the research my minds too full and im a wee bit confused.

finally i've taken eca before, it didnt have too great an effect but i hardly felt the sides. also is it worth considering albuterol over clen

thanks again.

Edited by Pscarb

Posted

bump

Posted

I would go for albuterol with ketotifen

Posted

clen with t3 run the t3 continuously and the clen two weeks on two weeks off. Add eca when off your clen imo

Posted

i dont have enough money to afford t3 and an AAS (to keep muscle) and all the extras (test etc) for the AAS.

pharam can you elaborate why you would pick albuterol? i dont think i'd be too bothered about the sides im mainly bothered about price and effectiveness, if the difference in effectiveness isnt that much then i'd go for the cheaper one (im not just talking about albuterol and clen and eca, im talking about the ufll cycle when it comes to price)

sorry im asking for a lot.

Posted

I have removed the links you placed in your first post to a site selling clen as this is against board rules, please don't do it again

Posted

oh umm sorry, i didnt know i did that? i copied and pasted my post from another board i posted on. sorry i hadnt realised, wont do it again :S well i never knew i did anyway.

Posted

Another vote for albuterol and ketofen.stronger than eca and without the sides of clen.its good choice.alb is like clens poorly known cousin but its worth getting acquainted.

Posted (edited)

i dont have enough money to afford t3 and an AAS (to keep muscle) and all the extras (test etc) for the AAS.

pharam can you elaborate why you would pick albuterol? i dont think i'd be too bothered about the sides im mainly bothered about price and effectiveness, if the difference in effectiveness isnt that much then i'd go for the cheaper one (im not just talking about albuterol and clen and eca, im talking about the ufll cycle when it comes to price)

sorry im asking for a lot.

I use albuterol/salbutamol due to being able to run at a much higher dose before becoming intolerable. I also run 2 on 2 off with ketotifen on the off days this allows me to keep running as long as i wish, you could probably get away with just one day off over a shorter period.

I get ventorlin SR 8mg one dose in the morning and thats it, cost pennies a week

You could also replace ketotifen with diphenhydramine which is also virtually costless and is less likley provoke a feeling of generalised haggardness, not sure if it's as effective though.

Edited by PharmaSay