Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LOW TESTOSTERONE AND BAD TEETH.

35 posts in this topic

Posted

HAs Anybody noticed that when you use testosterone that your teeth health increases? By health I mean If the teeth were brittle and thin with low density it improved and made it stronger? Also did testosterone reverse your reseeding gum-line and actually made theme healthier?

Please help me out bro's I have brittle teeth and reseeding gum line, Iam hoping testosteorne can fix this.

please let me know your experience with testosterone and it's effect on theeth!!!!

Posted

never heard anything about testosterone and teeth to be honest

Posted

You want polygrip ultra by the sounds of it. :lol:

Posted

Never heard this but who knows

Posted

yes inject your teeth that`ll do it ..

Posted

HAs Anybody noticed that when you use testosterone that your teeth health increases? By health I mean If the teeth were brittle and thin with low density it improved and made it stronger? Also did testosterone reverse your reseeding gum-line and actually made theme healthier?

Please help me out bro's I have brittle teeth and reseeding gum line, Iam hoping testosteorne can fix this.

please let me know your experience with testosterone and it's effect on theeth!!!!

500mg e/w of Listerine for 10-12 weeks will sort your teeth out.

Posted

500mg e/w of Listerine for 10-12 weeks will sort your teeth out.

injected into the tongue .

Posted

I was thinking this because testosterone increases bone density and it also anabolic which mean it should build new tissue like the gums.

Posted

injected into the tongue .

supper strong tongue (am i the only 1 thinking the girls will love this).

Posted

Weak reason to be shooting synthetic testosterone in my opinion.

And no, I've not noticed any effect on teeth/gums.

Posted

lol this is not the only reason to shoot test, I have low testosterone levels naturally.

Posted

lol this is not the only reason to shoot test, I have low testosterone levels naturally.

you had these tested by docs ?

Posted

going by that it must mean that 90% of glasgows population have low test levels then

Posted

Iam not going on test because of my teeth, I got it tested, it's low. You can take all the protein you want does not mean that it will build muscle unless channeled by test, igf etc... But I guess there's only one way to find out. In theory it makes sense test increase bone density and accelerated tissue repair alongside increase in igf from androgen and increased intensity workouts.

Posted

come you god damn brits!! your brits for crying out loud. Why do you think I came on this board. your suppose to have worst teeth of all time. no one?

Posted

come you god damn brits!! your brits for crying out loud. Why do you think I came on this board. your suppose to have worst teeth of all time. no one?

Sorry mate were all on test on here so we have super healthy gums and white teeth !!

Posted

It's not 1947 any more mate, we have dentists and nhs now! We even got a big wheel on the Thames!!

Posted

No.

Why do you have brittle teeth and a receeding gum line?

I was thinking this because testosterone increases bone density and it also anabolic which mean it should build new tissue like the gums.

Why would it do that? teeth are made of calcium and there no androgen receptors in your gums.

Calm down and don't be so insolent.

Posted

your suppose to have worst teeth of all time. no one?

I'd rather have bad teeth than low test levels......

Posted

"":::::2 facepalms

Posted

"":::::2 facepalms

Cant you do a face slap instead, hopefully you will knock some sense into yourself

Posted

Cant you do a face slap instead, hopefully you will knock some sense into yourself

lol,sure

Guess it cant hurt.

Posted

Lixus Gum - 50mg per stick

Posted

cool thanks malibu, finally a true fellow brit. Like the saying goes you aint a true brit if you dont have the teeth to prove it. Did you know that in some countries they dont even ask if you have a passport for brit nationionality, they just check your teeth for identification,. lol that's crazy I found that on wikipedia.