Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anavar 75mg ED (50mg tabs) OK to Split?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

My PC Anavar arrived today. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

50mg Tabs.

I have planned to take 75mg ED. with the Usual 3 week PCT, Starting tomorrow. For 10 weeks. A summer starter for my first injectable AAS cycle starting in Mid October (Test E/EQ/GHRP6 & HCG) GHRP 6 is a very recent addition......

With the HL of anavar around 8hrs, I had planned at taking each of the 'half tabs' @ 7.30 am, 2.30PM & 9.30PM. They will all be taken with food.

Will that be OK?

Posted

Thats fine.

Wouldnt like to take them for 10 weeks straight then 3 weeks of Oral PCT though.

Posted

My PC Anavar arrived today. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

50mg Tabs.

I have planned to take 75mg ED. with the Usual 3 week PCT, Starting tomorrow. For 10 weeks. A summer starter for my first injectable AAS cycle starting in Mid October (Test E/EQ/GHRP6 & HCG) GHRP 6 is a very recent addition......

With the HL of anavar around 8hrs, I had planned at taking each of the 'half tabs' @ 7.30 am, 2.30PM & 9.30PM. They will all be taken with food.

Will that be OK?

Sounds good to me mate :thumbup1:

Posted

Thats fine.

Wouldnt like to take them for 10 weeks straight then 3 weeks of Oral PCT though.

Would you advocate a gap week or 2 Gaz? Or is there an underlying reason why you mentioned it? I can assume its the 13 weeks of tabs that has led to the comment.

Milk Thistle is to be taken inconjunction.

Posted

I'll be running a higher dose for a longer time mate and after plenty of research I've come to the decision that the liver won't be harmed that much and it will re-generate itself anyway.

Posted

I'll be running a higher dose for a longer time mate and after plenty of research I've come to the decision that the liver won't be harmed that much and it will re-generate itself anyway.

Thats what I understood mate, :thumbup1: I'm only running 75mg ED as some research I read said that more than would, or could be a waste. On the other hand, other readings say that 100mg + is a good shout.

So.... I decided on 75mg ED. PLus, its what I can afford. With having to save a buy a bit of my Winter First cycle each month.:bounce:

Good avi shot mate!

Posted

I am on ROHM 50mg ones mate.. its my first cycle, and today is ma 4th day... think you should start 50mg for few weeks then bump up to 100mg ed... saves u splitting up is well... plus its logical to introduce your body to the steriod then bumping up the dose..... aye its fantastic mate only ma 4th day and im doing 150% more in gym lol good luck anyway mate

Posted

funny enough am planning the same thing lol first injectable in mid october lol

btw my cycle of var is only 7 weeks and 3 weeks of pct.... heard on alota the forums n peaople having complaints about kidney pains etc for running too long bt everybody is diffrent i take it :)

Posted

I am on ROHM 50mg ones mate.. its my first cycle, and today is ma 4th day... think you should start 50mg for few weeks then bump up to 100mg ed... saves u splitting up is well... plus its logical to introduce your body to the steriod then bumping up the dose..... aye its fantastic mate only ma 4th day and im doing 150% more in gym lol good luck anyway mate

Aye, great info mate. Ta

I've split them all now, plus it's a money thing too, I've budgeted for 10 weeks, @ 75mg. So I will stick with my initial planned cycle. Thanks for posting though.

Posted

funny enough am planning the same thing lol first injectable in mid october lol

btw my cycle of var is only 7 weeks and 3 weeks of pct.... heard on alota the forums n peaople having complaints about kidney pains etc for running too long bt everybody is diffrent i take it :)

I read the same too mate, but also read that people run it at higher dosage and double the length too!! That's not for me LOL, I wanna give myself a break before mid October! That's where the fun begins.... What are you planning to run and for how long?

Posted

I see no advantage to tapering on or off mate, do as you planned with a solid dose all the way through. 2-3 week PCT should be fine, personally I have experienced no shutdown with Var but am now in my lethargy stage where motivation to get myself into the gym is a problem. Once there the ECA takes care of my energy levels. :)

PS. I am currently 6 weeks into 60mg ED and wouldn't recommend going lower than that - the effects for me have been very slight - reduction in BF but not as many pumps or veins as other report.

Posted (edited)

I read the same too mate, but also read that people run it at higher dosage and double the length too!! That's not for me LOL, I wanna give myself a break before mid October! That's where the fun begins.... What are you planning to run and for how long?

yeah mate dont wanna put stress on liver too much too soon...

usual 12 weeks newbie cycle

Prochem/ROHM Test E 500mg

Dbol/tbol or mibi anavar as a kickstart for 4 weeks

HCG twice a week

Arimedex .5 EOD

then PCT With nolva and clomid

I have got all my PCT side of the cycle sorted out (bought) just waiting on a reputable source on Test E. i have got plenty of time anyway... yeah cant wait :thumb: lol

What about u mate?

i have responded incredibly well on anavar on such a low dosage in sucha short time, i mean its my forth day n im smashing all my PBs already .. cant wait for coming weeks and specially for Test E in october..:lol:

i must say my diet is going very well too, eating 7 meals a day high protein with low saturated fat `40/40/20 ratio on protein/carbs/fats, and no cheat meal in ages :)

Edited by Rick_86

Posted (edited)

My planned cycle is....15 weeks, if I decide to run EQ, or 12 if I run GHRP-6

1500mg Test E Week 1 Frontload, split into 2 x 750 Jabs.

750mg Test E ew, weeks 2-15(not sure on lab yet as I have a few options)

500mg EQ ew 1-15 OR GHRP-6 (the EQ or GHRP-6 is simply added for appetite increase)

500iu HCG 2 x week 3-14

1500iu HCG 3 x in week 15

Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD to start

3 weeks after last Test E Jab, Usual PCT

Edited by Fluffchucker

Posted

My planned cycle is....15 weeks, if I decide to run EQ, or 12 if I run GHRP-6

1500mg Test E Week 1 Frontload, split into 2 x 750 Jabs.

750mg Test E ew, weeks 2-15(not sure on lab yet as I have a few options)

500mg EQ ew 1-15 OR GHRP-6 (the EQ or GHRP-6 is simply added for appetite increase)

500iu HCG 2 x week 3-14

1500iu HCG 3 x in week 15

Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD to start

3 weeks after last Test E Jab, Usual PCT

u joking mate? thats a bit too much for first cycle lol IMO aw well good luck mate

Posted

I personally thought about front loading but after reading up on it i came to the conclusion it was pointless. Also i would just run test e on its own for your first cycle & see how your body reacts to it, You might find you have insane gains and don't need anything else. This is what im doing anyway, read the logs and you will see people gaining 30lbs plus on nothing more then 500mg test e ew & a dbol kickstart, diet goes without saying.

Posted (edited)

u joking mate? thats a bit too much for first cycle lol IMO aw well good luck mate

Cheers for your opinion mate, I listen/read to everyones, they're all welcome.

I've done a fair bit of research, (not enough though, everydays a school day,) but compared to the nuggets who read nothing, think that they will take 'roids' and hope all is well.... Eat Junkfood, drink and snort all and sundry, and throw 3-4 different meds into them, and eating dbol as if it were skittles....Then gain Sweet FA.... I'm certainly not one of them. And I'm sure you didnt insinuate that either.... Its not a joke, I'm a grown bloke, sensible adult, who can make sensible decisions, some people may not like or agree with them, but thats life I guess. I certainly dont know it all, far far from it. I'm here to learn, like everyone else.

As for the cycle, what is your idea of enough, as opposed to too much?

I personally thought about front loading but after reading up on it i came to the conclusion it was pointless. Also i would just run test e on its own for your first cycle & see how your body reacts to it, You might find you have insane gains and don't need anything else. This is what im doing anyway, read the logs and you will see people gaining 30lbs plus on nothing more then 500mg test e ew & a dbol kickstart, diet goes without saying.

Ta for dropping in MrMike, I've done a fair amount of reading, and still am reading anything I can click onto that may help me out. the above cycle will be my first injectable cycle, but not my first dip into the AAS pool so to speak. 1st was DBol circa 2003/4, 2nd kicked off today.

The frontload is there, as I didnt want to take DBol, I dont like it.

Understandably, my diet is nailed, thanks to James C form MT/Healthyaction.... Training is also dialed in too, courtesy of Micky Mackay.

I may gain 30lbs, its probably, more so a given that I will gain some decent size. But I had added in the EQ or GHRP 6 for appetitie increase purposes, I'm trying to read as much as I can on GHRP since I read about its appetitie increase properties. As I dont want to spend money, only to go and f*** it up by not eating correctly, enough, or clean.

Edited by Fluffchucker

Posted

yeah everyday is a school day mate, and i certainly didnt mean that u dont know your stuff etc etc... u do seem like you ve done your research and good luck with everything..