Trenbolone, proviron and HCG cycle.

7K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  Zorrin 
#1 ·
Hya,

I'm planning my next cycle and was thinking about the following:

Week 1-10, Trenbolone, 400mg per week.

Week 1-10, Proviron, 25/50mg per day.

Week 1-10, HCG, 100IU per day.

What do you guys think of it and is there anybody out there with experience in cycles like this?

Hope to recieve some good response.

#3 ·
Surfer dude said:
Dude that is the most fuct up cycle I ever see I will NOT even comment on it

Test test test
I wouldn't bother mate, had a run in with this guy before on his "using HCG every day" thread, even though he's read the 2009 study in my sticky by the endocrinology society he wouldn't believe me without proof lol and obviously still thinks it''s best to run it everyday and now he wants advise on his "cycle", he listens to absolutely nothing that anyone advises so don't waste your time mate.

#8 ·
you cant run Tren on its own mate, you need to run it alongside Test. Test E or Test Cyp or Test prop. I dont know which would be best to include as I'm trying to plan my second cycle myself.

Im looking at Tri Tren 400mg, Test Cyp 400mg and Equipoise 400mg e/w.

I was looking at just Tri Tren and Test Cyp but ive heard TriTren supresses appetite and thats why the Equipoise will help increase this along with other factors?

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
eddiebrain22 said:
you cant run Tren on its own mate, you need to run it alongside Test.
really?

I will be running a cycle like that for 4 weeks in about 4 weeks time using 500mg tren base. and 250mg test for HRT.

Cant wait tbh tren only cycles will have you rock hard up the proviron to 100mg per day and you are GTG.

few people have ran tren only cycles so you are not going to get good advice here as few have real world results.

#10 ·
bert.edge said:
you dont have to run test.

sex drive and function when running tren by itself is person by person. The prov in there will help with wood/drive etc
Cheers mate.

You see, I don't understand that there are persons that advice others about something they have not done themselves and only act like sheep.

I did a lot of research myself and I know it can be done and I know provi will 'replace' the missing testosteron.

Here a same kind of topic, very hilarious all that stupid response from some. It will shut you down for example, DUH, don't do almost all roids do that?

Till the moment that guys reply that have experienced it themselves and give the right answers, like you Bert.

Thnx for your support.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/130989-tren-e-only.html

@ Marsbar.

You still haven't shown me any study yet. What you've showed me and others is no study but just a typed text that anyone could have made up. You also told me it was an article out of a magazine but you couldn't find the real study.

So don't talk crap matey.

#11 ·
SteamRod said:
really?

I will be running a cycle like that for 4 weeks in about 4 weeks time using 500mg tren base. and 250mg test for HRT.

Cant wait tbh tren only cycles will have you rock hard up the proviron to 100mg per day and you are GTG.

few people have ran tren only cycles so you are not going to get good advice here as few have real world results.
Cheers Rod.

#12 ·
Snuff-Sann said:
Cheers mate.

You see, I don't understand that there are persons that advice others about something they have not done themselves and only act like sheep.

I did a lot of research myself and I know it can be done and I know provi will 'replace' the missing testosteron.

Here a same kind of topic, very hilarious all that stupid response from some. It will shut you down for example, DUH, don't do almost all roids do that?

Till the moment that guys reply that have experienced it themselves and give the right answers, like you Bert.

Thnx for your support.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/130989-tren-e-only.html

@ Marsbar.

You still haven't shown me any study yet. What you've showed me and others is no study but just a typed text that anyone could have made up. You also told me it was an article out of a magazine but you couldn't find the real study.

So don't talk crap matey.
Little bit of advise mate research who your talking on here before you make your comments,

And I look forward to you returning on here when you've finished that cycle crying for help "!!!!!!

#13 ·
Two small reads for the noobs:

Many steroid users who have had adverse reactions to testosterone, or otherwise do not wish to use testosterone in their cycle, will often add mesterolone to their cycles for it's ability to increase the libido of a user. Often times when a user does not include testosterone, or simply not enough testosterone in relation to the other compounds that he is using, libido will be reduced and including mesterolone may help alleviate this. Obviously, the dihydrotestosterone effect of the compound plays a key role in this process.

Mesterolone is a derivative of the hormone testosterone. Testosterone is a naturally occurring male hormone known as an androgen. It is produced by the testicles and is the main hormone essential for normal growth and development of the male sex organs and male sexual characteristics. During adult life, testosterone is essential for the production of sperm, the maintenance of sex drive, erectile potency, and the functioning of the prostate gland and other reproductive structures. The natural production of testosterone is controlled by another set of hormones called gonadotrophins, which are released from the pituitary gland in the brain. Low levels of testosterone can cause impotence, decreased sex drive, decreased mental and physical activity, infertility due to decreased sperm production and bone loss. Mesterolone is given when natural testosterone levels are too low. This occurs following castration, or may be due to decreased functioning of the testicles (hypogonadism or eunuchoidism). This can be caused by testicular disease or a deficiency in gonadotrophin production by the pituitary gland. Mesterolone therefore allows the return of normal sexual functioning, and is useful in the treatment of infertility caused by low testosterone levels.

#15 ·
SteamRod said:
really?

But you are running test!!!!

#19 ·
don1 said:
Yes that's great will be nice to see how you cope after,

Done tren only cycle 10 years ago mate and went through hell and back,
First of all it's person per person. I know guys that are sweating their tits off with just 200mg of tren.

From all my cycles I never had any side-effects except some water-retention when I ate crap food.

Last cycle was 1000/1750mg of test-e, 600mg tren-e, 400mg deca and 80mg of winstrol for the first 8 weeks.

No side effects whatsoever.

In other words, you went through hell and back, I will go through heaven and back.

All the guys I spoke to that run tren-only cycles say it's fantastic.

Main goal is not to put mass on but to shred even further.

Trenbolone has an affinity to bind to the androgen receptors in fat-tissue, but only when no estrogen is circulating.

Test aromatise so adding that is not an very good idea.

Proviron will 'replace' the missing test and will prevent libido-problems that might occur.

HCG will even help a hand.

Coping afterwards?

Sorry mate, but I'm ON for a while now and I don't intend to stop, at least as long as my bloodtests are fine.

#22 ·
deep85 said:
is it not meant to be a 2:1 ration ie so 300mg tren and 600mg test for example.
ment to be is not the be all and end all. other wise we would still be on 20mg d-bol for 4 weeks.

either way snuff if you are already shut down then a HRT dose might be a good thing. up to you of course.

yes a cycle log would be a good idea. get one up.

#23 ·
The ratio is a guideline someone made up you can adjust the dose of each compound to an optimal dose where you will make gains everyone react differently

Back to the op personally I think your last cycle was insane

May I ask how much you gained?

What are your stats?

How did you feel running two 19-nor compounds I.e sex drive, shutdown after cycle

#24 ·
SteamRod said:
ment to be is not the be all and end all. other wise we would still be on 20mg d-bol for 4 weeks.

either way snuff if you are already shut down then a HRT dose might be a good thing. up to you of course.

I'm still cruisin' for 6 weeks and then I will start the tren-only cycle.

I will certainly open a log-topic to let everybody know here what it is like to do a cycle like that.

At this moment I'm 17 stone with a BF of 12.6%. I would like to be 10% when I start with the tren. 6 weeks will be enough to achieve that.

#25 ·
SteamRod said:

yeah i know, but thats just what i had come across while researching tren. like alot of things in bodybuilding, someone "facts" are really just bodybuilding urban myths if you get me

#26 ·
energize17 said:
The ratio is a guideline someone made up you can adjust the dose of each compound to an optimal dose where you will make gains everyone react differently

Back to the op personally I think your last cycle was insane

May I ask how much you gained?

What are your stats?

How did you feel running two 19-nor compounds I.e sex drive, shutdown after cycle
Cycle was:

1000mg test-e, week 1-16

600mg tren-e, week 1-14

400mg deca, week 1-14

80mg winstrol/d, week 1-8

50mg proviron, week 1-16

100IU HCG/d, week 1-16

From week 7 to 11 I upped the test to 1750mg/w, just to experience what it would do, to tell you the truth,,,nothing more.

I started at a weight of 15 stone with a BF of 10%.

I'm into a brigde right now and weigh 17 stone with a BF of 12,6%.

No side-effects whatsoever, only a lil bit of water-retention.

I don't go OFF but cruise between cycles.

I use 100IU of HCG a day to keep my testes active, I never had any shrinking, no atrophy.

My believe is that if I would go OFF the LH hormone will start up by itself after 2 weeks and because the leydig-cells were kept active recovery will still be quite quick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.