Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Alpha pharma

59 posts in this topic

Posted

A source of mine has let me know he will be getting alpha pharma products in, Just wondered if anyone had any experiences with this manufacturer?

Posted

Using there parabolon now and it is decent stuff

Posted

Using there parabolon now and it is decent stuff

Me too,they are a pretty good lab tbh

Posted

Cheers, not one I've heard before but good to hear positive feedback.

Posted

all good from alpha pharma mate ....top lab...i just some of there 50mg winny in and waiting on some proviron to come in too...

Posted

all good from alpha pharma mate ....top lab...i just some of there 50mg winny in and waiting on some proviron to come in too...

Very good lab.

Posted

Using there test enth at the moment... good stuff ill defo be ordering some more in the next week or so!!!

Posted

started testobolin alpha pharma. Its very very thin, almost like water. when i injected it i have never had as much blood pump back out of me. i have been using irani test or schering for years ant they are much thicker oil. i know the the thickness of the oil does not mean the stronger the gear. but its that thin its so close to water, very clear to, its as if it just ran out of the injection site cause it ws so thin. side of box has alpha check and scratch of bar etc, packaging and amps look very impressive.

Can anyone relate to this before i waste my time injecting more of it. if so got a few hundred irani test prob just go back to them (running 10ml a week but only 2ml per injection, no pain but lot of blood

thanks in advance

Posted

It's totally fine mate ...diff labs use diff oil and different grade solvents ect ..you good to go

Posted

It's totally fine mate ...diff labs use diff oil and different grade solvents ect ..you good to go

Thanks for reply. Shooting gear a long time, no pain from injection. Read loads good reviews on it so thought give it a bash, but then once i seen it i was like wtf. Ill stick with it anyhow at ten ml a week, ill re post my opinion of the stuff in few weeks for those that care lol. thanks

Posted

I have used their hcg and proviron and both have been fine. I agree with the coment about packaging too, its very good and allows to validate your purchase on the Alpha Pharma website.

Raptor likes this

Posted

I have used their hcg and proviron and both have been fine. I agree with the coment about packaging too, its very good and allows to validate your purchase on the Alpha Pharma website.

I used there hcg also, regarding the packaging, looks awesome but the gear just looks real thin to me, almost like water, its first time i seen alpha pharma gear and no one in gym had, so just decided to ask on this. i dont know what it is but anytime i used "thicker oil Gear" i got better gains. not sure if its just a psychological thing but the likes of denkall test 400 and schering nice thick oil. this alpha stuff so thin its hard to believe there is 250mg testosterone running through it. going to try it anyhow, ill know by libido and few other signs in few weeks. sometimes packaging sells a product a little to much.

Posted

I used there hcg also, regarding the packaging, looks awesome but the gear just looks real thin to me, almost like water, its first time i seen alpha pharma gear and no one in gym had, so just decided to ask on this. i dont know what it is but anytime i used "thicker oil Gear" i got better gains. not sure if its just a psychological thing but the likes of denkall test 400 and schering nice thick oil. this alpha stuff so thin its hard to believe there is 250mg testosterone running through it. going to try it anyhow, ill know by libido and few other signs in few weeks. sometimes packaging sells a product a little to much.

I hear yer about the product relying on the packaging heavily, but the hcg has defo worked ok for me, did my last jab of test e last thursday and I have maintained decent bollock size throughout cycle.

Posted

Brilliant stuff, im on their sust right now

Posted

ok guys, thanks for your opinions ill just hammer on keep jabbing it.

Thanks again for gettin back to me.

Posted

My source getting this in too, good to hear :)

Posted

I've used a number of their products after searching around for reviews.... seems to be spot on IMO. The packaging and websites make it look professional and legit, however, I know that's nothing to base the quality of the product on.

Posted

My favourite. Using their sust and deca as we speak.

Posted

My source has some of their gear

Are they a real pharma lab or just a decent underground firm?

Posted

My source has some of their gear

Are they a real pharma lab or just a decent underground firm?

UG but very high standards, they are a certified lab with a certificate but money can buy you a certificate in india :)

But they did have to meet strict criteria, which normal UG doesn't as they are criminal organisations

Posted

Lol.

But they seem to be decent, guess thats the only thing that matters mate.

Posted

Well I was on for 10 weeks their sus and EQ, totally painless jabs btw, when I ran out and switched to their Enanthate and was in fcking agony off each shot. I could only get Iranian test so switched, two weeks later strength shot up and so did weight. got minimal gains off AP, not impressed to be honest. I was recovering post op and was way down on strength etc so should have had a very good rebound. Didn't get anywhere to speak of until I went on Iranian. By then time to come off so bit of a nothing cycle. Definately gear in it, as balls disappeared libido up etc, just nothing like I'd had on other cycles.

Could just be that I don't respond well due the the oil they use ??

Posted

i,m using there prop and test e , does anyone find it seizes up the barrel

Posted

i,m using there prop and test e , does anyone find it seizes up the barrel

Thats coz its suspended in ethyl oleate and it does tend to cause the barrell to seizue up! Nothing to worry about!

My british virormone does the same thing...

Posted

i draw up some tr tren first then the prop, it seems to help the seizing