Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GB Pharmaceuticals

107 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone heard of this new lab and ever used them? My source has loads of this and says its a new lab and it's not Global Britannic which I at first thought.

Posted

few ppl at the gym have been using this,im gonna give it a go myself when i go back on cycle as i can no longer get hold of lixus

Posted

be interested as well as its hitting norfolk hard at the moment so love to know its quality

Posted

whats the GB stand for?

Posted

whats the GB stand for?

Wouldn't suprise me if doesn't stand for anything, just a ploy to jump on GB's good rep.

Posted

stands for Great Britain mate.

Posted

I have used the tren, it smelt and looks potent.

sweating like a pig.... :)

Posted

Wouldn't suprise me if doesn't stand for anything, just a ploy to jump on GB's good rep.

Sounds about right lazy gits.

Posted

i think it maybe a certain brand we cant mention on here relabelling from what ive been told

Posted

so many bloody labs popping up all over the shop its bloody hard to tell who's who and who's not! do you know any other lads who are using this stuff your source has? i would let them be the lab rats first personally!

Posted

Its exactly the same lab as Power Hammer steroids. Dont know who is copying who though..... but its the same stuff anyways

Posted

Its exactly the same lab as Power Hammer steroids. Dont know who is copying who though..... but its the same stuff anyways

were did you find that info out???

I love threads like this :-)

Matt090 likes this

Posted

Well.. is Power Hammer any good then? ****ed up name lol.

Posted

were did you find that info out???

I love threads like this :-)

Just put two and two together, the both have the exact same lineup in both Orals & Injectables

They have some unusual stuff, and some unusual concentrations.... to name a few.

Dual Tren

Primo @ 120mg/ml

Tren A @ 120mg/ml

Dont think its a conincidence

Posted

Probably saw the people ripping the pi55 out the name so changed it I expect lol (Not to be taken as gospel :lol:)

Posted

I have used the tren, it smelt and looks potent.

sweating like a pig.... :)

cheers for input 1st poster :-)

Posted (edited)

Just put two and two together, the both have the exact same lineup in both Orals & Injectables

They have some unusual stuff, and some unusual concentrations.... to name a few.

Dual Tren

Primo @ 120mg/ml

Tren A @ 120mg/ml

Dont think its a conincidence

that dont back your statement up at all ,just becasue they have the same line up that dont mean they are the same lab by any means , dont you ever think some new labs look at what other labs are knocking out and copy there line up?

pscarb was talking about this exact thing a few hours ago ,people assumeing things .

Edited by apple

Posted

that dont back your statement up at all ,just becasue they have the same line up that dont mean they are the same lab by any means , dont you ever think some new labs look at what other labs are knocking out and copy there line up?

pscarb was talking about this exact thing a few hours ago ,people assumeing things .

You are very correct, it is purely an assumption.

It does have a little weight behind it though.

Cant think of any other lab that does primo or tren a in 120mg/ml. Cant think of any other lab that does dual tren 50/50 tren a & tren e. Cant think of any other lab that 100% share the full lineup of orals & oils, that come in the exact same concentrations & tablet count.

Just thought id mention it to see if anyone else had noticed this since power hammer were getting some bad feedback. Just something to bear in mind.

Posted

I've had a guy try this and I'm sure grape seed oil would have done more to him he was on tren '120' no tern cough no sides nothing. Deca was crap but not to say it wouldn't work for you lol gb pharmaceuticals union jack flag in background can't make out the writing black cap trying to live off global brittanic so would not advise to anyone

Posted

power hammer seem to have dissapeared, hmmmm

Posted (edited)

Funny thing is your slating this lab in other threads... And since the original product was introduced, the labels have been improved tenfold (id imagine a new startup lab would have to make some sacrifices to start with) and the whole idea of underground labs in the first place was to save people money so cheap is generally the idea, its just that so many resellers bump up the price with ridiculous profit margins that the general steroid user is quite used to paying near on 50 quid for a 10ml bottle of whatever, get your head out of the ground, wake up., its about whats inside the product, the label aint the be all and end all... id be happy to take a photo and upload here for anyone that was interested. Again i would steer clear of josephs false claims and advise anyone to try out the product themselves. If any one was to listen to people like joseph, then most labs wouldnt have the success they have today. I would presume joseph sells all the products he is advertising and as he doesnt have access to the GBP stuff is dissuading other users against it, that would seem a likely explanation for his obvious false allegations of the product. Wherever i go theres always a troll like joseph lurking under the bridge.

Edited by ukabx

Posted

wouldlike to see some pictures if possable please mate ^^

Posted

Will get on the case with that one and get some pictures up as soon as i can..

Posted

Ukanabolics may i ask -

If your 'not' the owner of gb pharma, why are you getting so uptight about it being slagged off?

No lab should be slagged off unless theres solid proof to do so, i get that.

But for someone stating you have access, most people do have access to labs these days, why defend gb pharma?

Bit like me for an example having access to rohm or EL and a member stating to avoid these labs,you dont see me appearing as soon as a thread comes up about rohm or el defending it unless i owned these labs

As a user having contact to gb pharma you are taking this a little too seriously unless simply you where the owner

Not trying to start a war but does look a little od, dont you think

Chill out if gb pharma is good many will say, if its not then feedback gd or bd will appear