UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Cutting cycle - Test E an Anavar

92K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  getbig21 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Please advise.

Im looking at starting a summer cut with test e and var.

im planning on using 250mg test e per week for 6 weeks.

Then upping the dose to 500mg with 50mg var for the last 6.

Has anybody else ran something close to this?? if so what were results?

Aim to lose 10lbs body fat to get sub 10% then gain as much mass as poss for summer.

Also if i start to diet the 1st wk will i lose muscle or should i wait eks for test to get flowing??

much appreciated.

#4 ·
chilisi said:
Prop is just another ester. You will get water retention if your diet suggests it, using Prop or Enan.

make sure your diet is suitable and you won't lose any muscle mass.

Why have you chosen to run 250mg for the first half?
Just so I can cut while retaining lean mass!

Would u suggest 500 from the start??

#13 ·
If you run an aromatase inhibitor with your test, it doesn't matter whether it is enanthate or prop - you won't get any estrogen, water retention, or female-style fat deposits. I find that proviron is a good-enough AI with test, and it has lots of other benefits.

When you are cutting, estrogen is your enemy.

12 weeks would be too long for me to diet AND train. The good thing about test P is that you can use it in short cycles, then start PCT a couple of days later, rather than weeks later. The bad thing is the every-other-day injections

I'm looking to do a "beefy cutter" like you before the summer. I'm probably going to do 6 weeks of prop with 3 weeks of turinabol, then the last 3 weeks of either Anavar, MHN or winstrol (don't like winstrol, but I have a load of it in a drawer). There will be hcg and clen thrown in.

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am 10 days in to a Test E and Anavar cycle.

I am planning to do Test E at 450mg EW for 10 weeks and Anavar for 6 weeks. I am doing the Var at 70mg ED, 80, 80, 80, 80, 70 (I would do 80mg all through but I didn't have quite enough tabs so I am having to do week 1 and 6 at 70mg ED)

I feel good muscles feel a little harder already but no real strength gains yet.

#20 ·
arnold84 said:
gaz_0001 my diet is listed as link in that link i posted. diet was extremely strict having only one cheat meal a week with a shed load of am fasted cardio and a couple of HIIT cardio sessions in the evenings. was hard work but certainly paid off
I just took a look at your pics (as on the link posted by AKHAN) thats amazing stuff well done mate

#21 ·
AKHAN said:
at 5foot 6 is 80mg anavar is alot or 60mg?

arnold84 is 6 foot 1 and he took 80mg
I did a lot of asking around before I started my first cycle of Var and I only did a max of 50mg ed but I felt fine, I am now on my secound cycle and doing 80mg ed. Most of the guys on here will tell you that 80 - 100mg ed is the sweet spot for Var.

#24 ·
AKHAN said:
i also read you also did cycle of 250 test and masterone 100?

how did you go on that cycle?
didnt rate masteron tbh didnt do alot for me in terms of hardening, maybe it was underdosed or just doesnt agree with me.

ballie said:
I just took a look at your pics (as on the link posted by AKHAN) thats amazing stuff well done mate
Starh said:
arnold84, your transformation is awesome! well done and keep it up
thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.