UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Two coppers knocked on my door last night

5K views 127 replies 32 participants last post by  ed220 
#1 ·
They showed me a picture of my mrs and asked was it my wife, "yes officer it is, she hasn't been in an accident has she"? "I'm afraid it looks like she's been hit by a bus sir" the copper said. "yes I know that but she has a really good personality"!!!!!

#18 ·
Ashcrapper said:
all been very misleading this. I dont think anything has happened to his wife at all pal. im beginning to think that a copper hasnt even knocked on his door
really??? ah ffs my day is ruined now...how can i trust humanity again after this....

nothing is as it seems folks....bring back hanging.....aren't the coppers getting very young these days...i remember when shoes were a luxury...etc etc etc

#26 ·
So let me get this straight, your wife got hit by a bus, the copper then made a joke about her getting hit by a bus, the guys here gave you their sypothy, lost all trust for bus drivers, police officers and life as whole,then only from your sly replies did ash manage to detect you where lieing about the whole thing and you where forced to confess, how do you sleep at night?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.