Wind up. Guys a legend :lol:

Posted

Thats good money!

Posted

605 bench press was the worst LOL

Posted

light weight baby!! nice videos, made me laugh

Posted

Whilst I agree this is probably a wind up..

The guy (yes he's doing partial reps, if you can call them reps) but hes still putting a huge amount of weight through the muscle fibres..

Isometric contraction (ie. the muscle doesn't shorten or lengthen, just holds) can be used to damage muscle fibres, which will grow back stronger blah blah..

His muscles will be shortening and lengthening slightly so I believe, combined with the very heavy weight..he's not actually doing anything wrong..he's still recruiting a lot of fibres to perform the short movements..and as i mentioned, the muscle doesn't always have to lengthen or shorten for this to happen..

You may laugh but I bet alot of people on here wouldn't be able to do the same..

Posted

Whilst I agree this is probably a wind up..

The guy (yes he's doing partial reps, if you can call them reps) but hes still putting a huge amount of weight through the muscle fibres..

Isometric contraction (ie. the muscle doesn't shorten or lengthen, just holds) can be used to damage muscle fibres, which will grow back stronger blah blah..

His muscles will be shortening and lengthening slightly so I believe, combined with the very heavy weight..he's not actually doing anything wrong..he's still recruiting a lot of fibres to perform the short movements..and as i mentioned, the muscle doesn't always have to lengthen or shorten for this to happen..

You may laugh but I bet alot of people on here wouldn't be able to do the same..

really? thank god for that.

HAHAHA!

now shut it