Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

drug testing to work in tesco

62 posts in this topic

Posted

i have an interview tomorrow for a warehouse job for tescos, and when they called me today to confirm it, they mentioned there's a urine test for drugs and alcohol, and i've already started a cycle of dbol,test, and deca.

do you think the test they do picks up that stuff, or if it does it'll matter?

cheers guys.

Khaos1436114653 likes this

Posted

No they would have to specifically test for this, you will be fine. Im amazed they drug test to work in tesco's considering the repribates what work in my local store.

Posted

i have an interview tomorrow for a warehouse job for tescos, and when they called me today to confirm it, they mentioned there's a urine test for drugs and alcohol, and i've already started a cycle of dbol,test, and deca.

do you think the test they do picks up that stuff, or if it does it'll matter?

cheers guys.

You'll piss it mate honestly pardon the pun. It's just to make sure your not a alcoholic that's all. When I was heavy on the billy whizz some years ago I breezed through a HGV medical on the Monday after a heavy weekend on the powder.

Posted

LOL nice to know HGV being driven like its a banna boat :D haha

Posted

if you think you are going to fail get a "clean" friend to pee into a latex glove and tie around your groin the morning of the test, that way it will be at body temp, and when you go into the cubicle after they have checked your pockets pour the pee into the cup and flush the glove....yes it does work

hamsternuts likes this

Posted

cheers fellas, don't drink at all, or take any rec drugs so i should be able to realise my lifelong dream of loading shopping bags for tesco.com

Posted

cheers fellas, don't drink at all, or take any rec drugs so i should be able to realise my lifelong dream of loading shopping bags for tesco.com

oh i didn't realise you were a boring fart:D

Posted

oh i didn't realise you were a boring fart:D

well, i have been known to partake in the occasional jaffa cake.....

Posted

Interesting point though. Since Tesco are a big corporation and have to do everything by the book, could they actually discriminate against you in your interview process if it became clear you took roids... being that they are not illegal?

Posted

if they say why do you need to take steroids, i'll simply answer "Every little helps"

Posted

Interesting point though. Since Tesco are a big corporation and have to do everything by the book, could they actually discriminate against you in your interview process if it became clear you took roids... being that they are not illegal?

yes they can or at least they believe they can. They also have zero tolerance for alcohol not the drink drive limit

Posted

yeah and don't even be in the same room as a dope smoker

i heard that somewhere

Posted

pmsl ^^

i've worked in tesco for a few years and never heard of somthing so ludacris in my life !!

i certainly didnt have to do any medical tests as part of the interview !

i cant believe they are aloud to do that.

lol 99% of brittish people are alcoholics fs lol so how the hell do they expect to get any employees !!

Posted

I'm sure they'd be walking a very thin tight rope if they actually came out and admitted you didn't get a job due to roids. In fact I'd be surprised if they thought it was even wise to test for such substances.

Does anyone know if coppers get tested for AAS?

Posted

LOL nice to know HGV being driven like its a banna boat :D haha

LOL when I was a lad. Passed the medical but failed the test 1st time.

Posted

yes they can or at least they believe they can. They also have zero tolerance for alcohol not the drink drive limit

But they'll sell alcohol to the kids to drink on the streets on a weekend night.

Posted

yeah and don't even be in the same room as a dope smoker

i heard that somewhere

Dunna worry about it mate, if they wanted to go the whole hog they'll take a hair folicle and send it off to be tested.

Posted

if you think you are going to fail get a "clean" friend to pee into a latex glove and tie around your groin the morning of the test, that way it will be at body temp, and when you go into the cubicle after they have checked your pockets pour the pee into the cup and flush the glove....yes it does work

Is that you Linford? :D

Posted

Dunna worry about it mate, if they wanted to go the whole hog they'll take a hair folicle and send it off to be tested.

they almost do now mate, ever new starter gets the full test at 300 pounds a go (inc call out)

they dont random tests yet but if you have even the smallest accident they will test you as well

you have 0 tolerance on drink and rec drugs

i guy was sacked cos he smoked 1 joint on the first day of his weeks holiday, was unlucky enough to get tested on his first day back.

Posted

A friend of mine drives the lorries for tescos and had to take a **** test too,they are not looking for steds only recreational drugs and alcohol...they also do random urine tests when and where they want my friend smokes the magic dragon on a regular basis but passed with no probs lol

Posted

Dude, they don't even test properly for doping in sports, let alone Tesco.

Posted

we get urine tests done at work on a annual basis now too, think they're talking about bringing blood tests too, not sure though

Posted

if they say why do you need to take steroids, i'll simply answer "Every little helps"

Perhaps they'll give you clubcard points ...

They are only looking for recreational drugs and /or alcohol abuse so no need to worry and a lot of firms now have zero tolerance, it was an instant dissmissable offence at the company where I used to work.

Good luck with the interview ...