Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

stomach acid/ulcer problem, good to go or not (tren)

19 posts in this topic

Posted

i started winstrol tabs 50mg a day on the monday, did 50mg tues and 50mg weds i jabbed my tren a and test prop (first of the cycle) and i woke up in middle of the night in agony all day was in agony with my stomach acid issue i went to hospital and they gave me omeprazole.

will i be good to carry on my course with the tren a and test prop i have dropped the oral winstrol!

this was a week ago! no pain from it now but still on the omeprazole

cheers.

Posted

I'm on the same mate so if we die, we die together !!

Posted

haha omeprazole and tren ace and test prop?? how long you been running this for??

Posted

haha omeprazole and tren ace and test prop?? how long you been running this for??

I'm actually doing Winny and Primo mate started this week...

Same as you, massive stomach issues and been feeling bloated for months..

Posted

i was keeled over couldnt stay still was up down and all over for a full day i was freezing but sweating like mad and threw up!

Posted

is the pain on your right lower side and does it hurt when you coughf and have you fever any fever?

Posted

Thats food poisoning mate.

Posted

no thats not food poisoning,lol

Posted

I have had the exact same symptons with food poisoning but l bow to your superior knowledge doctor....

Posted

sounds like appenisitus wich can be fatal if not treated and burst, then you become infected with perinitius wich will kill you!!

Posted

sounds like appenisitus wich can be fatal if not treated and burst, then you become infected with perinitius wich will kill you!!

Is that near yor appendix then ?

It wouldnt last a day if it was trust me, it owuld be total agony till they operated !

Posted

can last more than a day depening on how advance and necrosis has effected the appendix

Posted

You should be fine to take all that together, Steroids tend to be metabolised by CYP3A4, where as Omeprazole is predominantly CYP2C19 metabolised.

The main problems I can see you having is altered absorption of oral winstrol due to altering of the stomach acidity. But even that will have bugger all difference tbh

RascaL18 and cellmore like this

Posted

Has he not been to the hospital, Been diagnosed with stomach acidity issues/Ulcer and been treated with a PPI, and now has the situation under control ?

would that not rule out the whole appendix issue lol

Posted

cheers!!!! i have dropped the winstrol now stay away from the orals untill the omeprazole is over i think will be best!!

Posted

Has he not been to the hospital, Been diagnosed with stomach acidity issues/Ulcer and been treated with a PPI, and now has the situation under control ?

would that not rule out the whole appendix issue lol

Nah its his appendix mate, JT says so...

Mars likes this

Posted

Nah its his appendix mate, JT says so...

lol :lol:

Posted

I had the same symptoms when I started on tren e - heartburn esp at night lying down. Now I take bicarb and rennies lol.

My mum is on omeprazole - it is used along with diclofenac (voltarol) for her arthritis to stop the voltarol harming her stomach lining. She's been on it for years and its very good.

Let us know if it stops the heartburn on tren as I might try and get it mate.

Posted

oh is he the resident kn0b at the moment then ??? I hardly come on here at the mo cause I have exams and stuff so I'm a little out of touch :(

(strangely enough PPI's have been in the exams, and Omeprazole so I saw this thread and thought 'this is my time to shine' lol)

Rascal seriously you will be fine running the winny