Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greens supplements

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I follow a diet that consists of a lot of cold seafood, prawn, cockles, muscles that kind of thing, I don't really eat greens with it because steam veg won't go nice with it.

Does anyone use MycoGreens or another greens supplement ?

Would taking this kind of supplement after my food be good enough as say eating some brocoli

Posted

Anyone ???

Posted

Have you tried superfoods or superveg from Myprotien, tastes rank but stick it in with some OJ and it does the trick

Posted

Have you tried superfoods or superveg from Myprotien, tastes rank but stick it in with some OJ and it does the trick

I had it in my morning shake(smooth choc) with milk and thought it tasted fine. Never had it on its own with water though as only got it yest:laugh:

Posted

nothing is as good as eating the food itself.

i eat broccoli every evening without fail....and with fish a lot of the time

Posted

I was actually looking at superVeg after i posted this, I was looking at capping it but not sure how much will fit

In a 00 capsule

Posted

nothing is as good as eating the food itself.

i eat broccoli every evening without fail....and with fish a lot of the time

I completely agree with you but I can only just about stomach steamed broccoli when it's with chicken and with ketchup for taste

I've tried it with prawns & Mary rose sauce but it just doesn't go well together.

I'm not a big veg fan and I'm bored of chicken and veg that's why im trying to stick with a seasfood based diet that I enjoy, I'm cutting weight for a fight so I'm hoping this will do the job in 6 weeks

Posted

spinach goes lovely with a piece of salmon & probably go well with other sea food.

alternatively u could just get all your veg & blend it up.. as said nothing like the real thing :thumbup1:

Posted

I take EST Bio-Greens, it is definately a good addition to a supplement regimen.

It will be reformulated to Cyto-Greens coming soon.