UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

iPhone 4 jailbreak?

796 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Ashcrapper 
#1 ·
Anyone jailbroken there iPhone 4 if so would they recommend it an have use had any problems with it crashing or that?

#3 ·
Let me give you the best advice i can buddy..

A bloke where i work did this ajilbreak with his iphone 3g.. Everything was going great for about 3 months he downloaded loads satnav tom tom the lot..

Then he got the a bill for his itunes and guess what!.... They found out he used this method and had to pay £2347- back... Gutted. I wouldnt advise this at all.

#4 ·
Beasted said:

A bloke where i work did this ajilbreak with his iphone 3g.. Everything was going great for about 3 months he downloaded loads satnav tom tom the lot..

Then he got the a bill for his itunes and guess what!.... They found out he used this method and had to pay £2347- back... Gutted. I wouldnt advise this at all.
I have no idea how that's possible. And how could you possibly download apps that expensive?

#5 ·
Beasted said:

I call Bull $hit on this. Ive got a Jailbroken I4 and ive downloaded hundreds of apps with no problem.

Apple cant tell what your downloading unless its through the app store. FACT

Try www.Jailbreakme.com

My Iphone 4 is awsome since Ive jailbroken it, no problems at all. In fact its a better phone now that when it was factory set.

#8 ·
itsjosh said:
I had a iphone 3g, jailbroken then iphone 3gs jailbroken

Only time it crashes is when you change settings and themes to ones that arent well.. made properly lol.

Im getting iphone4 end of this month, first thing im doing is jailbreaking

look at limera1n - windows based jailbreaking

and greenpois0n
wont work cause them jailbreaks dont work on the newest baseband and firmware , and u cant downgrade

#10 ·
Beasted said:

If you ignore the land of bullshit above you will be fine mate, if you are on firmware 4.1 or below its a piece of piss

#12 ·
\ said:

What a load of crap!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.