Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Extreme Nutrition T-Bullets

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey People

I created a previous post about T-Bullets to gain advice on weather I should take them or not. I ended up taking them and this is what happened.

On 05/10/2010 I started a course of T-Bullets weighing in at 154 Lbs. They lasted me exactly 1 month. I took 1 a day for the first week then 2 a day for the rest of the month. Came of T-Bullets on 05/11/2010 and gained a massive 14 Lbs. I looked much bigger on my upper body but then.....

I kept the weight for 2 weeks lost half a stone so I weighed 161 Lbs then I stayed at that weight but my gym shut on the run up to christmas. I have'nt been for approximately 2 weeks now as the times are still changed because of new year. In these 2 weeks I have lost another [B]14 Lbs !!![/B].

I could,nt believe it when I stepped on the scales the other day I wiegh less than I started.

[B]What should I do ?!! :confused1:[/B]

Posted

firstly you should look at your diet because if you are eating enough food then you should not be losing the weight...

Posted

But in the space of like 2 weeks I should'nt be losing a stone even if I did'nt eat that much. I just don't understand. How the hell have I lost a stone just like that. I dieted hard and trained hard to gain those 14 Lbs and It all just went like that.

Posted

whats your diet?

Posted

I have'nt got one at the min I just been eating anything I want.

Posted

such as....

give us a little help mate? training routine, what did you eat today, exactly?

Posted

[quote name='Pscarb']firstly you should look at your diet because if you are eating enough food then you should not be losing the weight...[/QUOTE]

this

I'd imagine tbullets to be some form of prohormone type thing? Could of been water retention you were holding, then when you came off that went.
Id put the rest of it down to diet, if your putting in the right amount of cals - you shouldnt of gone up by so much, then come down so quickly, especially below where you started from. Would of said its a lack of consistancy with eating - has your diet been the same throughout the cycle, and after?

Posted

[quote name='BRENNAN_92']I have'nt got one at the min I just been eating anything I want.[/QUOTE]

This is your problem, do you think gaining and keeping muscle is all about dropping a pill? You say you dieted hard and trained hard to gain the weight why did you not continue when you was off the bullets?

To gain and keep muscle you need at least some type of consistency with your diet to think you don't is stupid and you will be wasting your money on anything you buy.......

I know loads of guys who have used T Bullets and the weight does not just drop off afterwards.......

Posted

[quote name='Pscarb']This is your problem, do you think gaining and keeping muscle is all about dropping a pill? You say you dieted hard and trained hard to gain the weight why did you not continue when you was off the bullets?

[COLOR="red"][B]To gain and keep muscle you need at least some type of consistency with your diet to think you don't is stupid and you will be wasting your money on anything you buy.......[/B][/COLOR]

I know loads of guys who have used T Bullets and the weight does not just drop off afterwards.......[/QUOTE]

True to the letter...

Perhaps the OP is one of them quick fix warriors lol....
at end of day i have had loads of people say good things about them T bullets. and seen good results from them. but they also trained hard, stuck to a proper diet (consistently) and there still looking good....

Right off to get my protein shake, im hoping when i have drank it i will still be able to squeeze through kitchen door, i hear they make you massive !!!!

Posted

Well my diet has been crap on on most days and some day I have'nt ate anything at all. But I thought if you build pure muscle you carn't loose it. I thought the fat of your body burns off first and then when your body gets hungry it turns on the muscle?

I want to get back to 170 Lbs but I want to be a solid 170 Lbs. Do you think I should buy more T-Bullets to get there or not?

Posted

[quote name='BRENNAN_92']Well my diet has been crap on on most days and some day I have'nt ate anything at all. But I thought if you build pure muscle you carn't loose it. I thought the fat of your body burns off first and then when your body gets hungry it turns on the muscle?

I want to get back to 170 Lbs but I want to be a solid 170 Lbs. Do you think I should buy more T-Bullets to get there or not?[/QUOTE]

Come on mate not trying to be an **** but after your last thread you obviously didnt take the advice on board so very much doubt they will try help again!
If i were you i cant remember your age, dont buy any t-bullets spend your money on steak, mince, chicken etc, then train like a mother ****** then eat then rest do this and you will see progress. No point wasting money on T bullets although an excellent product by all accounts it can and will do damage to your body in the long run so why risk this if you have not even got your diet sorted? If you do go back on t-bullets (which i suggest you dont) You need to eat big lots of protein and train hard even after the course has finished to try keep your gains.
flinty90 likes this

Posted

[quote name='fitdog']Come on mate not trying to be an **** but after your last thread you obviously didnt take the advice on board so very much doubt they will try help again!
If i were you i cant remember your age, dont buy any t-bullets spend your money on steak, mince, chicken etc, then train like a mother ****** then eat then rest do this and you will see progress. No point wasting money on T bullets although an excellent product by all accounts it can and will do damage to your body in the long run so why risk this if you have not even got your diet sorted? If you do go back on t-bullets (which i suggest you dont) You need to eat big lots of protein and train hard even after the course has finished to try keep your gains.[/QUOTE]

OP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ listen learn and DO !!! you will be fine with that advice mate !!!

Posted

[quote name='BRENNAN_92']Well my diet has been crap on on most days and some day I have'nt ate anything at all. But I thought if you build pure muscle you carn't loose it. I thought the fat of your body burns off first and then when your body gets hungry it turns on the muscle?

I want to get back to 170 Lbs but I want to be a solid 170 Lbs. Do you think I should buy more T-Bullets to get there or not?[/QUOTE]

You will lose muscle if your diet isn't supplying you with enough nutrition to support the excess weight.

I'd get back up to your target weight by focusing on your diet. You should be eating at least 170 grams of protein a day.

Posted

[quote name='BRENNAN_92']

easy answer is no. if you've got no interest in sorting out a proper eating regime, then basically theres no hope, you'll keep yoyoing in weight and wasting money on a quick-fix that in the long run will just leave you back at square 1

Posted

But how come when I was at 11 Stone before I started the T-Bullets I could eat what I want, do loads of cardio, sit around the house all day go to the gym once in a while and stay at 11 stone. Soon as I come of the T-Bullets and do that my weight drops like a brick.

Posted

you were obviously eating enough to sustain 11stone, therefore once the effect of the t-bullets was out your system, bye bye weight gain.
dunno what the price of those pills were, but by my reckoning it'd be better spent buying chicken, pasta and oats

Posted

As everyone has already said your diet is obviously p1ss poor.

However, the active component within t-bullets is very effective at filling the muscle with glycogen (the pumps on it should be extreme) and if you add together this drop in glycogen retention & water then you are inevitably going to drop weight post cycle. Dropping every ounce you put on comes down to one factor, you!

Posted

i had the same trouble with mdrol packed a good stone on in a mth .... but couldnt train for 2 weeks after and lost the lot ...however used havoc put on 7lbs and have kept the lot.... i can only put it down to water retention for this quick loss....

Posted

So are you trying to tell me T-Bullets are a load of cack and they put no muscle on me they just made me look bigger by making me a water bubble and now the water has all gone?

Posted

Can't you read or something?

You need to eat to keep the weight on. If you want to weigh 15 stone you need to eat to support a 15 stone man not a 13 stone one. Apply tHat to whatever weight you want to be.

It's not fvcking hard to understand.

Posted

[quote name='BRENNAN_92']So are you trying to tell me T-Bullets are a load of cack and they put no muscle on me they just made me look bigger by making me a water bubble and now the water has all gone?[/QUOTE]

Eat, sleep, eat, train, eat, rest, eat, eat more... Rinse and repeat! After you can gain naturally doing that then go back and play with prohormones as your wasting money and peoples time on here!

Posted

It takes an absolute bellend to get flamed on this forum. But u have managed it. People on here are v patient compared to some sites so take the advice given and follow proper diet and training regime, and stop necking prohormones like they are a magic pill!

Posted

[quote name='BRENNAN_92']Well my diet has been crap on on most days and [B]some day I have'nt ate anything at all[/B]. [B]Do you think I should buy more T-Bullets[/B] to get there or not?[/QUOTE]

This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read, hahaha

Posted

Honestly mate Iv only heard great reviews on T-bullets its not them to blame on you weight loss its a good product if you know what your doing. Go spend the 60quid you would have spent on a few kg of dead animal steak chicken eggs tuna etc.
Then eat upon waking up. Eat again a few hours later go to gym come home eat more. Have some more food after 2-3 hours then eat again and go to bed. Sleep wake up and repeat. Workout 3-4 times per week lift heavy and intense and i guarantee you will see gains. Dont waste your money on drugs because they will do nothing for you if you have not got diet right! Im no expert but this is a basic formula that will work for anyone willing to put in some hard work, there is no easy fix!

Posted

Well BRENNAN, you go and take all your pocket money to the mister and buy yourself a few tubs of T BULLETS dont worry about food mate, in fact dont even worry about training at all. i hear if you take 2 Bullets per day and then watch something on TV with action in it you will definitely get bigger mate.

T BULLETS - for the win

Food = no growth at all
Training = less time watching TV

Do it mate you know you want to...

[COLOR="red"]OR[/COLOR]

You could take the excellent advice already offered, save your pocket money and go to the shops to buy some chickychicky chick chick and some moocow meat and fook it even splash out on a bit of milk or a tub of protein and use it properly with the rest of the goodies you bought .
Then get off the Sofa and go to the gym, and pull all those weighty things around until you are physically sick, then my son you will have had a good day..... do that 5 days a week for 6 months and you will be coming back asking us proper questions, that you will probably ignore the answers to, and make your own mind up to spend more money on Burty bassetts allsorts cos you heard that liqourice makes your legs longer ...
fitdog likes this