Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The best weight gainer you ever had?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

What is/was the best weight gainer you ever had?

how much did you gain with it?

over what period?

Posted

Well when I first started out I tried quite a few and put on loads of weight but at 10 stone ish that isn't too tough! Using mass attack evo at the minute alongside a few other things and making good gains in weight alongside a decent diet

Posted

The best weight gainer you ever had?

Maltodextrin

Posted

Well when I first started out I tried quite a few and put on loads of weight but at 10 stone ish that isn't too tough! Using mass attack evo at the minute alongside a few other things and making good gains in weight alongside a decent diet

Do you find this is teribble to mix? So lumpy.

Posted

Maximuscle Progain,

Im not trolling...

Posted

Big mac and fries with choc milkshake!! Tasty too :)

Always use Pro-Mass banana, maltodextrin largely but decent to drink and mix plus can use it with milk too. (500 odd cals per serving too)

Posted

mutan mass by pvl

Posted

Do you find this is teribble to mix? So lumpy.

It was until I got the new shaker - http://www.boditronics.co.uk/xcart/product.php?productid=87&cat=0&page=1 - its lumpy because the oats bind to the water whereas something like malto doesn't - you can't really have it both ways! This shaker (or a blender I'd imagine if you have one) will sort out the lumps - failing that you can have it in 2 servings of course.

Posted

It was until I got the new shaker - http://www.boditronics.co.uk/xcart/product.php?productid=87&cat=0&page=1 - its lumpy because the oats bind to the water whereas something like malto doesn't - you can't really have it both ways! This shaker (or a blender I'd imagine if you have one) will sort out the lumps - failing that you can have it in 2 servings of course.

Yeah i know. Does that shaker help then? was gunna grab one.

I just glug the lumps down anyway haha!

Posted

Yeah it helps mate - depends how bothered you are, they shaker makes it much less lumpy but I have to admit I have a half dozen shakers and if I use the wrong one I just glug them down as well lol

Posted

Fair play

Im going onto MHP Up Mass after this. Great looking product.

Posted

Reflex instant mass. Didnt gain as much overall weight as when i was on Gaspari stuff but it was a cleaner weight and i was much happier with th results from it. less fat gained etc, could have been th change in training but i do rate Reflex instant mass.

Posted

When I first begun training I was taking Atlas superweightgainer, not the full 6 scoops though. I only took 3 with milk which still must have been near 1000 cals per one. I used to hit 3 a day along with my other meals, I did put on a good amount of weight from using it though.

Posted

not a fan of weight gainers but i liked the dorian yates one a few years ago

tried the myprotein one as well and is very thick and lumpy but also did the job

Posted

350ml s/s milk

50g ground almonds

2 scoops protein powder

2 tablespoons olive oil

A cheap 700 cals

Posted

I've got some of the Atlas Superweight gainer in my cupboard, horrible stuff though. I've no doubt it does what it should but it just fcuks my stomach up completely