Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heart attack on winstrols!!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys i need some help really urgently ... 2 weeks ago i got some 50mg winstrols (Yellow capsules) i take one everyday sometimes a drop two (when im feeling brave lol) for the past 5 days my head is all over the place and i had to go to my doctr and said to me im on my way to a hear attack....

Blood presure: 202

Heart beat: 132

Whats going on???

Posted

Blood pressure 202 over what mate?

I would say it could be anxiety but that BP increase is too high for that.

Winstrol wont affect your BP.

Perhaps you are taking something completely different like a capsule holding a ton of stimulants....

Stop taking them but that is obvious!

Posted

I take it you've stopped takin them?

Posted

if your looking for medical advice your better off listening to your doc and telling them exactly what u have taken, or if ur worried go hospital and be honest with them

Posted

No, its only today i went there as i nearly fainted at work today ... yeah doing some other stuff such as protein, animinal stack, amino acid and thats about it... i asked the doctor today and he said i could have a heat attack if i ran for 5 minutes or went swiming..what the heck!! winstrols can't do this to a human surely?!!

Posted

Blood pressure 202 over what mate?

I would say it could be anxiety but that BP increase is too high for that.

Winstrol wont affect your BP.

Perhaps you are taking something completely different like a capsule holding a ton of stimulants....

Stop taking them but that is obvious!

As much as I hate to admit it because he is bigger than me, I agree with con wholeheartedly, highly doubt those are gen winstrol, but you need to stop them

Posted

You need to supply the both BP readings as the two of them tell you what is going on.

BP of 200s for either value is very high and suggests medical care.

I do not know how your doc told you that you were on the way to a heart attack. I presume that you are undergoing further tests to determine what is going on. Following your medic's instructions would be my recommendations too.

If you have cardiovascular problems winny would be one I would be looking to avoid due to its adverse effects on blood lipids.

J