Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which injectable steriod is the best for bulking up

97 posts in this topic

Posted

by best I mean which gives you the most gains AND which is the most fast acting.

Test cypionate

Sustanon

Testoviron

I know sust normally kicks in after about 4 or 5 weeks but not sure about the other two.

Posted

As for gains that's down to your grub !!

Posted

[quote name='don1']As for gains that's down to your grub !![/QUOTE]

Just say I took all for 4 weeks (not at the same time) and ate the exact amount while taking each of them, on which steriod would I see the most gains?

Posted

Do a 10/12 week cycle of test e?

Posted

Test e, as said 10/12 week course, dbol to kick start but test on its own will suit what ur after if ur cal intake is good mate

Posted

I wonder if all the threads you start will turn into big piles of verbal ****.....

Posted

Which is the best way to get big by taking the most shortcuts so i dont have to eat fckall, put in any real work and stay really big after ive finished.

Posted

[quote name='andysutils']Which is the best way to get big by taking the most shortcuts so i dont have to eat fckall, put in any real work and stay really big after ive finished.[/QUOTE]

Synthol and inplants......you can stop working out and they will stay there.

Posted

[quote name='Lois_Lane']Synthol and inplants......you can stop working out and they will stay there.[/QUOTE]I just dont know what to say to that, but its true :laugh:

Anyway im off now, need my protein fix, gonna get my ravioli and pasty I bought from gregs down me :)

Posted

[quote name='andysutils']I just dont know what to say to that, but its true :laugh:

Anyway im off now, need my protein fix, gonna get my ravioli and pasty I bought from gregs down me :)[/QUOTE]

dont forget them steak and onion crisps .

Posted

[quote name='andysutils']Which is the best way to get big by taking the most shortcuts so i dont have to eat fckall, put in any real work and stay really big after ive finished.[/QUOTE]

NOW you're talking mate! Oh and no side effects mind, thank you very much lol!

Posted

I have been told that Test prop is the fastest acting injectable steriod, is this true?

Posted

No the fastest is Test Base.

As for bulking Id say that a deca test course is better than just test. 300mg Deca and 400mg Test a week is a good safe dose for most to see gains.

Posted

[quote name='Tinytom']No the fastest is Test Base.

As for bulking Id say that a deca test course is better than just test. 300mg Deca and 400mg Test a week is a good safe dose for most to see gains.[/QUOTE]

Whats the proper name for test base, can't find it in my steriod encylopedia

Posted

[quote name='don1']fasest acting test yes all props are fast acting, but you inject ed or eod.[/QUOTE]

heard a lot of people get flu like symptoms with test prop, what's test base? never heard of it.

Posted

[quote name='bayman']testosterone suspension?[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, never heard of it though......one of my mates is taking equitest and trenabol, are they good for bulking? and how do they compare to sust, test cypionate, testoviron.

Posted

mate do some research! you can find out most things! you don't even know the basics!
don1 and cellmore like this

Posted

[quote name='baz1983']mate do some research! you can find out most things! you don't even know the basics![/QUOTE]

What do you think this is?......RESEARCH!!

Posted

[quote name='Graham-jack']What do you think this is?......RESEARCH!![/QUOTE]

yes mate but people will soon get p-ssed off answering all you questions when you no so little just use google to find out whats what on compounds etc.
cellmore likes this

Posted (edited)

[quote name='don1']yes mate but people will soon get p-ssed off answering all you questions when you no so little just use google to find out whats what on compounds etc.[/QUOTE]

well I have used google to find out about dbol, oxy, sust, deca etc... but I have never come accross test base before..and when I do type stuff into google about steriods this is the website it brings up! Edited by Graham-jack

Posted

[quote name='Graham-jack']Hey guys, how are we today?

Just thought I would come on here now [B]I have more experience in weight lifting, I have been lifting out for 3 months now :-) woo hoo! [/B]
I have two questions:

How often should I do cardio? I jog every Mon, Wed and Fri at the minute, is this too much?

and secondly

I bought some Dianabol 10mg from the gym I am using, made by pro chem I think, the guy at the gym told me to take 30mg a day (3 tabs) but I was wondering if it matters when I take them, I was thinking 2 in the morning with my breakfast and 1 in the evening, does that sound ok to you?

Cheers guys[/QUOTE]

why on earth are you already taking AAS and asking about injectable testosterones when you've been training 3 months? :confused1:
cellmore likes this

Posted

[quote name='Graham-jack']by best I mean which gives you the most gains AND which is the most fast acting.

Test cypionate

Sustanon

Testoviron

I know sust normally kicks in after about 4 or 5 weeks but not sure about the other two.[/QUOTE]

look like you done your research lol! Hopefully other members have more patience!
i def don't know everything and would never claim to but i would always research before asking questions you should know the answers to before you put them in your body!
Roy Batty likes this

Posted (edited)

[quote name='baz1983']look like you done your research lol! Hopefully other members have more patience!
i def don't know everything and would never claim to but i would always research before asking questions you should know the answers to before you put them in your body![/QUOTE]

Everybody has a different opinion, what my source and friends tell might be different to what people on here think, it's always good to get a second opinion. Edited by Graham-jack

Posted

[quote name='henleys']why on earth are you already taking AAS and asking about injectable testosterones when you've been training 3 months? :confused1:[/QUOTE]

Why not?