Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weird habits ?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

What weird habits do you guys have in everyday lives that people would go that is weird ? haha.

Posted

Hmmm. I have a feeling this thread was sparked from one I just made? haha

I don't think I do anything that weird..which is boring. Maybe spitting out water 3 times after brushing my teeth?

Posted

Hmmm. I have a feeling this thread was sparked from one I just made? haha

I don't think I do anything that weird..which is boring. Maybe spitting out water 3 times after brushing my teeth?

Yeah it did give me the idea dude sorry haha. It will be quite intriguing I think lol. :D

Posted

We shall see tomorrow when the masses awaken!

Do you do anything weird worthy?

Posted

for the past few weeks ive been gettin up half way through the night, throwing pillow on the floor n sleeping there for a few hours - no idea why lol

Posted

for the past few weeks ive been gettin up half way through the night, throwing pillow on the floor n sleeping there for a few hours - no idea why lol

hahaha! Have you just thrown the pillow? Or is that still to come in a few hours?

Posted

Waking up halfway through the night, putting my pillow at the other end of the bed and then sleeping that way.

Posted

hahaha! Have you just thrown the pillow? Or is that still to come in a few hours?

haha no, its usually after ive been sleeping a few hours i do it, i really cant understand why tho

Posted

Waking up halfway through the night, putting my pillow at the other end of the bed and then sleeping that way.

haha no, its usually after ive been sleeping a few hours i do it, i really cant understand why tho

I see a theme..

Posted

We shall see tomorrow when the masses awaken!

Do you do anything weird worthy?

Haha yeah indeed. As for me, yeah I got to check inside my wardrobe at night or I get very restless, Im a clean freak etc. There are more but I wont go on because I dont want people to go okaaaaay hes a strange guy :lol: :laugh:.

Posted

You started the thread therefore you have to share them to get the ball rolling :whistling::tongue:

I know i have some but i can't think of any at the moment. If any come to me, i'll update in the morning.

Yeah I guess your right dude :lol:. Ok thats cool :).

Posted

I Can't Sleep Without Music Or T.V. On lol

Everything Has To Be Even (Stereo Volume Numbers etc)

If It Don't Look Right To Me I Have To Move It

Bout It Really :P

Posted

Haha yeah indeed. As for me, yeah I got to check inside my wardrobe at night or I get very restless, Im a clean freak etc. There are more but I wont go on because I dont want people to go okaaaaay hes a strange guy :lol: :laugh:.

Mate that ship has sailed now I'm afraid :lol:

Posted (edited)

i have a few, the first one i can think of is when i wear an item of clothing with either a collar or a hood, i have to tug it to get it even at both sides, symmetry is really important to me, to be honest it just makes me look a tw*t and people probably think (he thinks he's something real special) or a wannabe pimp lol..........just to clarify, i dont i just tug until its even haha

oh and when im in bed, i always have to turn the pillow over to the cold side..........

:blush:

Edited by will-uk

Posted

Lately Iv been picking my nose and flicking it...just kidding.

Like above, numbers have to be even

Kinda disgusting but i pick my toenails and they look pretty good!

Everything has to be neat and tidy..my gf does this though

When I go to sink one, I always need to wipe the toilet seat first..most people prob do?

Posted

When I go to sink one, I always need to wipe the toilet seat first..most people prob do?

yeah, forgot that one!!

:thumb:

:lol::lol::lol:

Posted

Few weird ones:

When I eat a pizza I eat it in a clockwise spiral from the edge to the centre.

I won't touch anything that's been on someone else's plate ever, regardless of how long I've known them.

Often I prefer to sleep upside-down (feet on pillow, head at end of the bed...not like a bat if you were wondering :)

I can't stand the sound of chewing.

Posted

Few weird ones:

When I eat a pizza I eat it in a clockwise spiral from the edge to the centre.

I won't touch anything that's been on someone else's plate ever, regardless of how long I've known them.

Often I prefer to sleep upside-down (feet on pillow, head at end of the bed...not like a bat if you were wondering :)

I can't stand the sound of chewing.

Dude your fcuked up! :lol:

The pizza thing I'd love to see - thats not me asking you on a date BTW! :laugh:

Posted

its difficult to say what my weird habits are because they aren't weird to me

the only ones i can think of are as follows

i cant watch people brush their teeth as it makes me feel sick

when i was a fast food addict a year ago i would order an apple pie at mc d's and squeeze out the apple because i was only interested in the deep fried casing

i cant swallow tablets

i hate all veg apart from carrots and cucumbers

i wont eat cheese unless its melted

i have poor circulation so i have to go to bed with a fleece jumper on

Posted (edited)

Dude your fcuked up! :lol:

The pizza thing I'd love to see - thats not me asking you on a date BTW! :laugh:

The prospect of free food I'm anyone's :D (but as my post above shows I DON'T SHARE FOOD)

Plus I don't trust or like Dolphins

Edited by Nathrakh
Magic Torch likes this

Posted

Waking up half way through the night practically raping our lass!

Posted

Every time I see a half decent check I grab my nuts and growl

Posted

I do this too just on the off chance the boogieman/Freddie Kreuger is real :lol: