UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Gaming Section on UKM!!!!!

13K views 106 replies 32 participants last post by  Cythraul 
#1 ·
Gaming Section Anyone?
Yes, it would be awesome to talk and recommend games to like minded people. 7278.26%
No, i will stay out of that section. 1314.13%
Don't like gaming so having its own section would mean i don't have to see it in General77.61%

#19 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
Thats the beauty of it though. It oesnt have to effect anyone not interested. The gym is for training, doesn't mean we don't chat about other things :confused1: (after our workout of course)
i am not against gaming at all.

but sometime other threads takes over the entire board and it's kinda annoying .. you try and see something interesting but all you see is bloody general boring convos.

i play alot of games my self ranging from PC To xbox and ps3 .. so don't get me wrong lol :D

#20 ·
sizar said:
i am not against gaming at all.

but sometime other threads takes over the entire board and it's kinda annoying .. you try and see something interesting but all you see is bloody general boring convos.

i play alot of games my self ranging from PC To xbox and ps3 .. so don't get me wrong lol :D
But this takes it out of general. Meaning it would be perfect for someone thinking like you. No space taken up in the general section.

And there are a lot of good games coming out real soon that will get loads of post. surely beeter to have its own little section of threads.

Everyone is going to love GT5 and will play and talk about it for many years!

#22 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
But this takes it out of general. Meaning it would be perfect for someone thinking like you. No space taken up in the general section.

And there are a lot of good games coming out real soon that will get loads of post. surely beeter to have its own little section of threads.

Everyone is going to love GT5 and will play and talk about it for many years!
yeah defo ... assasin creed brother hood is another good one..

#23 ·
sizar said:
yeah defo ... assasin creed brother hood is another good one..
Visually i looks amazing.

I just hope it isnt like the last too. They are fun, but it gets very samey after a while. Needs to be more constomising to make you feel like the main character is progressing as you want him too, not just a strict path.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.