Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Researching First Cycle.

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been training natty for around 2 1/2 years and lately over the last few months have been really looking into doing my first cycle. This forum has been very useful for me as on the internet there so many contradicting articles!

At first I was set on just a d-bol only cycle as its my first I am unsure/bit nervous about injecting. But the more I research and read up on a test and d-bol cycle the more appealing it sounds.

With the test d-bol cycle rather than just the d-bol cycle how much better are the gains and do you hold on to them more after the cycles finished? What can i expect as a first cycle? (obviously with good diet, training and rest)

If I was to man up and inject does this sound right to you guys.

Weeks 1-4 d-boll (30 mg)

Weeks 1-8/10 test e (how much as its first cycle and want to see how body copes with it..500mg)

PCT- clomid and nolva? Also will i need an estrogen blocker to take during the cycle as paranoid about gyno! With injections I would ideally like to do as less as possible during the week!

Your comments and views would be a great help.

Posted

where are you in west sussex?

i can show you how to jab the first time if you want?

Posted

Just outside Brighton, looking to start after my holiday in feb so tryin to get as much info before then. Thanks for the offer mate, what do you make of the cycle?

Posted

1 jab a week .. 500mg a week for 10- 12 weeks all good

Posted

ditto on one jab of 500mg pw

if you wanted to make the cycle perfect (imo) then add dbol weeks 9&10

then start pct week 11

your only 20mins up the A23 so your welcome to pop over if you wish

i did my first jab on my own....but did have mick hart talk me through it over the phone before hand

its not too complicated tbh :)

Posted

Looks good for a first cycle!

Wouldnt worry about jabbing tbh mate, after you get the first one out the way you sorta look back and wonder why you were worried about it in the first place

Bridging over to the pct seems a good idea aswell

Posted

Thanks for the input lads, I think I will just man up seeing as it's only one jab a week! Does timing make any difference? (morning, evening, pre/post workout) think I'll take you up on that Jimmy, you round the side of k2 yeah? Thanks mate.

Also do you start pct a few weeks after last jab or straight away, and what estrogen blocker while on?

Thanks again