Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is your opinion on the oral steriod, 'oxys'

46 posts in this topic

Posted

What is your opinion on the oral steriod, 'oxys' the green ones that have the bad side effects. I mean in terms of weight gain etc, are they good for bulking up? I have taken some Dianabols in the past and there ok but I have been told that oxy's are slightly stronger and bulk you up more.

So do you see dramatic results when talking oxy's?

cheers guys

Posted

What is your opinion on the oral steriod, 'oxys' the green ones that have the bad side effects. I mean in terms of weight gain etc, are they good for bulking up? I have taken some Dianabols in the past and there ok but I have been told that oxy's are slightly stronger and bulk you up more.

So do you see dramatic results when talking oxy's?

cheers guys

mg/mg there not,i dont get on the sides are far worse than d/bol for me,i pyramid up to 150mg over 6 weeks and they made me ill sat staring in to space no appetite no gains at all pure poison ime search the little sh*ts

Posted

i personally like them as long as diet is spot on sodium is low water will still hit you but not as hard 50-100mg a day is plenty.

mg for mg dbol is a stronger drug its just a myth that oxy is stronger as it tends to come in stronger tabs like 50mg tab if you were to pit 50mg dbol results to 50mg oxy dbol wins every time this is why dbol is my fav oral

Posted

mg/mg there not,i dont get on the sides are far worse than d/bol for me,i pyramid up to 150mg over 6 weeks and they made me ill sat staring in to space no appetite no gains at all pure poison ime

this is the prob with dbol and oxy is that you cant gain if you cant eat thats why i recommend the use of ghrp6 with dbol or oxy as it will help hunger

Posted

Cheers, I dont really know how to use the search function, is there a thread that will tell me whether I can take oxy's on there own? or do you have to take them with something else for them to work?

Posted

tbh if you were going to do a cycle like

test deca dbol or

test deca oxy

i dnt think you would see a dramatic diff imo

Posted

tbh if you were going to do a cycle like

test deca dbol or

test deca oxy

i dnt think you would see a dramatic diff imo

You best be donating blood whenever possible on that RBC increasing combo!

I took an oxy once and after getting a stupidly big pump in the gym i knew it was too strong for me. Now dbol at 30mg i like:)

Posted

Cheers, I dont really know how to use the search function, is there a thread that will tell me whether I can take oxy's on there own? or do you have to take them with something else for them to work?

will work on there own mate but with a question like that i would say pleas read up on them as they can cause tittys pretty easy pls pls read a little before you use em....

if you look at the very top of page there is a gray strip just above were it says you are logged in. the search function is just up there

Josh1436114527 likes this

Posted

some get on real well with it but most dont seem to. good friend of my dads uses 150mg worth pre contest and looks very good. won his class at nabba finals this year and placed top 6 at the universe.

i pop one and my blood pressure hits the roof unfortunatly. 3 x now ive tried to run them adjusting my diet and all sorts in different ways but just cant get away with them

Posted

You best be donating blood whenever possible on that RBC increasing combo!

I took an oxy once and after getting a stupidly big pump in the gym i knew it was too strong for me. Now dbol at 30mg i like:)

yea i know what you mean but you are way ott lol BUT better to be safe then sorry and this is the approach i will now be taking as soon to be a daddy lol i know what your thinking.... i always thought big jim was THE daddy lol

Posted

Cheers, I'll get used to this site one day lol Yeah nice 1 i'll take them on there own then, I have bought some Nolva to help with gyno.

The reason why I ask is because I have bought some dbol from somebody and have been taking them for 2 weeks and I dont feel any different, maybe they're fake but they look real enough, came in a prochem bottle with a hologram on and everything...

Posted

some get on real well with it but most dont seem to. good friend of my dads uses 150mg worth pre contest and looks very good. won his class at nabba finals this year and placed top 6 at the universe.

i pop one and my blood pressure hits the roof unfortunatly. 3 x now ive tried to run them adjusting my diet and all sorts in different ways but just cant get away with them

tbh dbol winny are both better drugs imo but then i like all orals and will use a low dose oxy again at some point:)

Posted

I like them,

Put on size on them quick and dont look bloaty of watery either, Obvs there is alot of water with them which you will loose when coming off.

But i always front load with these

Posted

yea i know what you mean but you are way ott lol BUT better to be safe then sorry and this is the approach i will now be taking as soon to be a daddy lol i know what your thinking.... i always thought big jim was THE daddy lol

Yeah trying to keep the body in some sort of healthy state is way over the top no doubt mate:whistling:

If the "daddy" is a nickname for dopey from the 7 dwarfs then yes i did always think that:thumbup1:

I will agree with one thing Jim i do like winstrol, superb drug!

Posted

Cheers, I'll get used to this site one day lol Yeah nice 1 i'll take them on there own then, I have bought some Nolva to help with gyno.

The reason why I ask is because I have bought some dbol from somebody and have been taking them for 2 weeks and I dont feel any different, maybe they're fake but they look real enough, came in a prochem bottle with a hologram on and everything...

maybe fake maybe under dosed? what is diet like mate?

not sure off the top of my head but i dnt think nolva is a good combo with oxy.... not too sure tho with out a little read up.... i know deca and nolva dnt go well as together can make gyno symptoms worse?.....

Posted

Yeah trying to keep the body in some sort of healthy state is way over the top no doubt mate:whistling:

If the "daddy" is a nickname for dopey from the 7 dwarfs then yes i did always think that:thumbup1:

I will agree with one thing Jim i do like winstrol, superb drug!

lol did you not read that post i said better to be safe then sorry and i will be taking this (sim to your) approach

lol no mate i took that name when Glen Ross was on the scene lol i was heavily off season at the time! lol "who's the DADDY!" lol

i dnt really use winny a whole lot but glad you put it in my pre comp cycle as its making me look grainy and hard!

Posted

maybe fake maybe under dosed? what is diet like mate?

not sure off the top of my head but i dnt think nolva is a good combo with oxy.... not too sure tho with out a little read up.... i know deca and nolva dnt go well as together can make gyno symptoms worse?.....

I have been trying ti eat more meat and fish since training, I have 3 meals per day...normally a bacon or sausage sandwich for breakfast, then chicken and peas for dinner, then maybe some fish for tea.

Here are some photos of the gear I bought

post-40733-143614216771_thumb.jpg

post-40733-143614216795_thumb.jpg

Posted

lol did you not read that post i said better to be safe then sorry and i will be taking this (sim to your) approach

lol no mate i took that name when Glen Ross was on the scene lol i was heavily off season at the time! lol "who's the DADDY!" lol

i dnt really use winny a whole lot but glad you put it in my pre comp cycle as its making me look grainy and hard!

Oh yeah i remember Glen Ross he needed metal support rods in his legs due to his weight, if i remember correctly.

And yes winstrol is the best drug for right before a show IMO:thumbup1:

Posted

I have been trying ti eat more meat and fish since training, I have 3 meals per day...normally a bacon or sausage sandwich for breakfast, then chicken and peas for dinner, then maybe some fish for tea.

ha ha lol

Posted

ha ha lol

:D Does that not sound like a decent diet to you mate?

Or is it just the fact that he likes a bit of sausage every day:lol:

Posted

I didn't really feel anything off dbol til i was at least 2 weeks into a 6 week course. Stick with them for another week or 2 mate and they should do the business, unless you're taking a really low dose i suppose? You're probably not eating enough though.

I got satisfactory results off 30mg dbol a day for 6 weeks.

Posted

I didn't really feel anything off dbol til i was at least 2 weeks into a 6 week course. Stick with them for another week or 2 mate and they should do the business, unless you're taking a really low dose i suppose? You're probably not eating enough though.

I got satisfactory results off 30mg dbol a day for 6 weeks.

I am taking 40mg per day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, I have been taking them two weeks today..

Posted

Just seen this post mate.I would stick with dbol and try and eat some more.(my 13 yr old daughter eats more than that).

Posted

they look ok to me buddy were they open when you got them or sealed up?

your diet needs a serious look at buddy please search for a decent bulk diet

tbh if you eat like that and wak in a few mass shakes (3aday) then you will grow but even this is a pretty poo diet.