Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Extreme Nutrition - T-Bullets

242 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey People :)

I have bought some T-Bullets today as I weigh 152 Lbs and I want to gain about 14 Lbs then get ripped. I want to know is their any major side effects? Do you have to work out everyday or is it ok to work out three times a week? And any other usefull info you have on T-Bullets.

Thanks,

BRENNAN_92 :)

Posted

I know alot about training but when it comes to supplements I haven't got a clue.

What is a PCT what does PCT stand for?

What is Gyno and Nolva?

I train

Monday = Legs

Wenesday = Chest and Back

Friday = Shoulders, arms and abs

Posted

I know alot about training but when it comes to supplements I haven't got a clue.

What is a PCT what does PCT stand for?

What is Gyno and Nolva?

I train

Monday = Legs

Wenesday = Chest and Back

Friday = Shoulders, arms and abs

Precisely, hence why i said i woudn't run them whilst you know nothing about supps, let alone prohormones

Posted

So whats a PCT?

Posted (edited)

Why buy something without knowing what it is/does?

Your training split is **** so please do not say you know a lot about training.

Any form of endocrine damage/tampering at your age with your inexperience just to get to 11.5 stone is ridiculous. I hope you realise this before you go ahead blindly with the attitude

'none of these side effects will happen to me'

Get a refund or sell them on. I'm not against 18+ users as its all personal choice however I am against uneducated use which you are the poster boy of.

Use the search function in order to save mods/users time having to answer your millionth timed asked questions.

xx

Edited by Tinytom
warren likes this

Posted

Why buy something without knowing what it is/does?

Your training split is shit so please do not say you know a lot about training.

Any form of endocrine damage/tampering at your age with your inexperience just to get to 11.5 stone is ridiculous. I hope you realise this before you go ahead blindly with the attitude

'none of these side effects will happen to me'

Get a refund or sell them on. I'm not against 18+ users as its all personal choice however I am against uneducated use which you are the poster boy of.

Use the search function in order to save mods/users time having to answer your millionth timed asked questions.

xx

sorry this is not a dig, just wondering where it said his age?

But i do agree, prohormones may be able to be bought over the counter but they aren't to be taken lightly. get some knowledge under your belt first. at your weight you should be able to put on some good weight with a good diet and decent training

Posted

It's true your training split is pants mate.... Sorry

Posted

I bought them because I have done amateur boxing for 5 from age 12 till 17. when I was 16 tho I started the gym at the same time. I never budged from 9 stone. Then I quit boxing concentrated on bodybuilding 1 year later im 11 stone but my gains have stopped.

Then when I was in the gym on Friday I got told about T-Bullets. I got told they give you great gains, Then ginge said "I been going to the gym for 4 month and this last month I been taking T-Bullets and gained a stone.

I did a lil bit of research but their was only 6 tubs left so I bought them today and just took 1 with me dinner.

Just need some guidance please.

Posted

sorry this is not a dig, just wondering where it said his age?

Was just going by the username mate, might be completely wrong (apologise if so) however I can only assume by his routine/lack of knowledge that he may be young.

Posted

And I got that training split from Vince Delmonte :)

Been using it for 2 year and some random regimes some days

Posted

I bought them because I have done amateur boxing for 5 from age 12 till 17. when I was 16 tho I started the gym at the same time. I never budged from 9 stone. Then I quit boxing concentrated on bodybuilding 1 year later im 11 stone but my gains have stopped.

Then when I was in the gym on Friday I got told about T-Bullets. I got told they give you great gains, Then ginge said "I been going to the gym for 4 month and this last month I been taking T-Bullets and gained a stone.

I did a lil bit of research but their was only 6 tubs left so I bought them today and just took 1 with me dinner.

Just need some guidance please.

jesus christ dude, first off, i'd put them back in the cupboard and leave them alone as you clearly have no idea what you're chucking down your neck. second, i would put money on the fact that your diet is pap hence why you are not gaining.

Have a read of this forum an actually learn something.

Posted (edited)

I go against pretty much all the garbage 'vince delmonte' has stated in his website.

Edited by BF200K

Posted

What is nolvadex and should I do this PCT when I come off T-Bullets?

Posted (edited)

What is nolvadex and should I do this PCT when I come off T-Bullets?

your on another planet mate !

your the type of guy we here about in the news that dies from not knowing what he is taking and not doing it right and ends up dieing or somthing bad happening and give the rest of us a bad name !

what makes you think that you need the pro hormones to gain muscle and weight ?

at your age / level a basic diet and basic lifting will get you results !

the fact that you think you need hormone supplementation at your age and experience level is extremely frustrating and sad !

STOP TAKING THEM RIGHT NOW and sell them mate ! seriously your not going to do any good for yourself and your just being impatient !

train hard and eat right and you wont need any sort of hormones !

your off your head for even buying them, they are a seriously strong and potentially dangerous (if you dont know what ur doing etc) supplement for people who are 21 and over with plenty of experience and knowledge under their belt ! you are a 17-18 year old that clearly doesnt have a clue ! sorry mate but please just dont take them !

Edited by Dazzaemm2k7

Posted

jesus christ boy, listen to people. you know nothing about training, doing the same routine and split for two years? nice one that, the body reacts to stimulus and adapts very quickly. eat some more food befor you eat that pro hormone sh1t

Posted

I have 59 capsules to the gateway of heaven :)

Posted

i call troll on this tw@t. clearly a windup .

Posted

I have 59 capsules to the gateway of heaven :)

you think your going to turn into the incredible hulk after one cycle of t bullets ?

your a ****ing space cadet mate !

only things you will get is a slight strength increase, tiny bit more muscle, at the expess of your own natural testosterone production. You will just **** up your bodys natural hormone production and for what ? a tiny bit extra strength ? and thats saying ur diet and training is spot on which it is far from so you probably wont get any strength gains and will just **** your body up !

your a space cadet !

Posted

heres some proper advice for you boy =

1) sell the t-bullets

2) buy some proper food with the money (chicken breast, brown rice, steaks, eggs etc)

3) start training properly (compound movements, plenty of rest days)

4) start eating the right amounts of food for your body (proteins, carbs and fats)

5) listen to the guys on here as they have so much more experience and knowledge than you so you will learn a lot if you just listen

6) accept that you are a total novice and need many MANY more years of training under your belt before you do any of that **** !

7) take my advice as you seriously need it !

Posted

Man ! This is my plan. I want to reach 175 Lbs 12.5 St by taking these T-Bullets. Then come off T-Bullets and lift light so I get real definition. Then concentrate on my MMA Cage Fighting, So MMA 4 times per week and gym 2 times a week to keep in shape. Then come down to 12 St 168 Lbs by losing all body fat.

Walla!!!

12 Stone 168 Lbs of ripped BRENNAN_92

Posted

Man ! This is my plan. I want to reach 175 Lbs 12.5 St by taking these T-Bullets. Then come off T-Bullets and lift light so I get real definition. Then concentrate on my MMA Cage Fighting, So MMA 4 times per week and gym 2 times a week to keep in shape. Then come down to 12 St 168 Lbs by losing all body fat.

Walla!!!

12 Stone 168 Lbs of ripped BRENNAN_92

get one of your family members to PM me the details of your funeral then ;)

Posted

Some people actually spend time at the computer creating useless threads in an attempt to mock serious responses.

sad man.