Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Riptropin

78 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone have any experience with these? They're allegedly made in the same factory that produced Hygetropin. I've just taken delivery of 400iu. :cool: I'll be starting in about a week when I run out of Kigtropin.

The packaging all looks good, much higher quality than the Kigs, hopefully the product will be too.

Any feedback appreciated.

Cheers

post-3406-143614205859_thumb.jpg

post-3406-143614205876_thumb.jpg

post-3406-143614205893_thumb.jpg

post-3406-143614205908_thumb.jpg

post-3406-143614205924_thumb.jpg

Posted

Have used 2 kits of them and found them good,when I used there igf found it to be the best I've used,out of igetropin and turbovitals.

Posted

I've used their IGF1 and It was very good. Let me know how it is, I'm using blue top generic at the moment.

Posted

Last jab of Kigs this Saturday, Monday night start the Rips.

Posted

Last jab of Kigs this Saturday, Monday night start the Rips.

How do you rate kigs mate?

Posted

How do you rate kigs mate?

I rate them highly mate. I saw a marked improvement in my quality of sleep when I switched from Hyges to Kigs.

If I hadn't already ordered the Rips I'd have invested in more Kigs without a doubt.

Posted

I rate them highly mate. I saw a marked improvement in my quality of sleep when I switched from Hyges to Kigs.

If I hadn't already ordered the Rips I'd have invested in more Kigs without a doubt.

Good to know...I'm curious to know Kigs compared to Rips

Posted

I'll keep this thread updated once I get started on the Rips.

There's very little feedback on this GH on UK boards.

Posted

Just to update this, I'm well into my first kit of these now at 10iu EOD and my quality of sleep has improved even further. I was sleeping great on the Kigs but I still had to fall asleep naturally, 10iu of these Rips before bed and I'm out like a light after about 20 mins, sleep like a log and wake up feeling totally refreshed. I'm even experiencing a strange feeling of wellbeing on these, something I've never had from any other GH in the past. All in all very happy so far, top stuff IMO.

Posted

thanks for that, just got hold of 200iu of kig and cant wait for another blast :bounce:

Posted

Yeah im on Rips aswel ...doin 5iu every nite 5 days a wk...wellbeing feelin as wel & real gd sleep :)

Posted

Might switch to these myself, been using hyge but my source is selling kigs and rips for less than hyge...

Might give the rips ago as they're the cheapest atm!

Posted

Rips have been getting very good reports so i've ordered some and going to swap over to them right away.

Been using Mexi's greens but the hype and price of the rips have made choose to give them a go. Going in for some surgery soon so i'm going to start my journal with recovery to see how much these help speed it up.

Posted

Might switch to these myself, been using hyge but my source is selling kigs and rips for less than hyge...

Might give the rips ago as they're the cheapest atm!

I'd choose either of those over Hyge anyway.

I'm surprised the Rips are cheper than the Kigs though.

Posted

Damn, I'm using Generic Blue tops at the moment but after your reports I want so bad to switch to Rips, but I will not use more than 2iu ED, every morning when I wake up I don't feel my right forefinger.

Posted

I'd choose either of those over Hyge anyway.

I'm surprised the Rips are cheper than the Kigs though.

Same here...:confused1:

Posted

love the rips just purchased 500iu

Posted

Same here...:confused1:

Dunno why either gents, i stuck with hyge anyway. I can only imagine the cheap price around here atm is because there's not much 'Word' around about rips, i've heard f all about them outside of the internet.

Posted

How are you getting on Rich?

I'm getting some sides which i never experienced with the other brand i was using. Nothing major but a good sign all is well :)

So far i'm loving them, defo the real deal.

Posted

my source has rips and kings but i went for the slightly more expensive option of getropin!! any feedback on this??

Posted

How are you getting on Rich?

I'm getting some sides which i never experienced with the other brand i was using. Nothing major but a good sign all is well :)

So far i'm loving them, defo the real deal.

Getting on just fine, great sleep every night, leaning out nicely whilst retaining my size, and this is without cardio. My strength is suffering slightly but I am on Keto or as close to Keto as I can get, VERY low carbs anyway.

my source has rips and kings but i went for the slightly more expensive option of getropin!! any feedback on this??

I've not used the Getropin personally, but from what I've heard they're the same as Hyges, from the same manufacturer I think.

Posted (edited)

Are you still using the Riptropin?& would you choose them out of the 3 below?

Currently on Blues,but have the choice of Hyge(25x8iu),Riptropin,Kigtropin

Edited by xpower

Posted

Using Rips at the moment and rate them highly, well priced as well.

Posted

Are you still using the Riptropin?& would you choose them out of the 3 below?

Currently on Blues,but have the choice of Hyge(25x8iu),Riptropin,Kigtropin

I'm not still using them due to cashflow problems but that's the only reason.

Of the ones you have listed there, my personal order of preference would be:

1. Rips

2. Kigs

3. Hyge

Posted

I have these and use them all the time. My growth of choice. Have used Hyges, blu's, Ansomone and now Rips and these are by far the best i've used. I was getting CTS on 2iu ED!

FWIW I rate them so much I just podded out and bought another 300iu.