Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jem

UKBFF 2010 Midlands Pics

97 posts in this topic

Nice pictures. Besides Adam are any of those guys members here?

Con I'm not too sure - no regular posters anyway. Lee Harding is on UKM as Lees_Biceps but I think that's about it :)

some quality pics, the standard in the midlands looks really strong, is this the last qualifier before the British??? That Junior in the first selection of pictures has some of the worst gyno ive ever seen in any contest pictures! Feel for the poor guy, i thought he had the best physique, but judges would never give it with gyno like that.

Erm not here he doesnt :D

[ATTACH]44294[/ATTACH]

LMAO! :lol: God Jem you look great! :thumbup1:

Trying not to take anything from our guys but when Flex's pic came up it was a bit of a visual shock! He's friggin' massive!

Jem likes this

some quality pics, the standard in the midlands looks really strong, is this the last qualifier before the British??? That Junior in the first selection of pictures has some of the worst gyno ive ever seen in any contest pictures! Feel for the poor guy, i thought he had the best physique, but judges would never give it with gyno like that.

There's the Leeds show next sunday and the Leamington show the following week. Not sure of any others.

He had really bad, really visible gyno :confused1: - not quite sure why he got up there with it like that - shame because his routine was well put together.

LMAO! :lol: God Jem you look great! :thumbup1:

Trying not to take anything from our guys but when Flex's pic came up it was a bit of a visual shock! He's friggin' massive!

Yeah he is looking bigger than ever. Such a nice chap though - would spend all day chatting to you. :)

Spoke to Flex at Bodypower, really nice and down to earth bloke. Jem if you're at leeds on Sunday I won't be saying hello, I am short, you are not. That is all :lol:

Spoke to Flex at Bodypower, really nice and down to earth bloke. Jem if you're at leeds on Sunday I won't be saying hello, I am short, you are not. That is all :lol:

Dan I'm thinking about it - have a pal competing wants me to travel with her - and if Im there, I will hunt you down :D Most men are shorter than me, divnt get a complex pet :lol:

Unfortunate- he trains in stuart cores gym and yes hes got a good physique dont know where he placed though

I saw him at the bodypower expo- wasnt impressed by his attitude on the show that was there - he was supposed to give out prizes to the competitors hmm no couldnt be ****d, so they ( the competitors) waited around on stage till someone else gave the trophys out, then flex strolled on near the end like he didn't give a feck. Felt sorry for the competitors one of the worst run shows i have seen but had a very good standard of guys and girls

Great pics gutted i couldn't go.

All groups looked great.flex= awesome

the one thing that realy surprised me at the bodypower expo was how short the competitors and pros were....just seems that most male bodybuilders are below average height, certainly were at that show...Jay Cutler only came up to my belly button..shame

the one thing that realy surprised me at the bodypower expo was how short the competitors and pros were....just seems that most male bodybuilders are below average height, certainly were at that show...Jay Cutler only came up to my belly button..shame

Dwarfist ba5tard! Bet you hate gingers and fatties as well don't you!? :tongue: