Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    369
    Liked
    13 times

    Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Just wondering if someone can help me out....

    Earlier on today I started to get a dull ache in my balls, this has progressed onto a constant pain, it feels like someone has kicked me really hard.

    I'm currently nearing the end of my pct after a test and deca 10 week cycle, pct consisted of clomid for 2 weeks and I'm now just on 20mg of nolva a day.

    Has anyone had this before, just after a cycle?

    I'm going to go to the doctors in the morning if it's still bad, got a feeling that they might run some blood tests, will nolva show up on the test? Should I tell my doctor what I'm taking?

    Thanks for the help!

  2. #2
    Out of tiny acorns grow mighty oaks! ;)
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,557
    Liked
    1276 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Just your balls coming back mate.

    Nothing to worry about. At least you know your clomid is genuine.

  3. #3
    Out of tiny acorns grow mighty oaks! ;)
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,557
    Liked
    1276 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom1 View Post
    Just wondering if someone can help me out....

    Earlier on today I started to get a dull ache in my balls, this has progressed onto a constant pain, it feels like someone has kicked me really hard.

    I'm currently nearing the end of my pct after a test and deca 10 week cycle, pct consisted of clomid for 2 weeks and I'm now just on 20mg of nolva a day.

    Has anyone had this before, just after a cycle?

    I'm going to go to the doctors in the morning if it's still bad, got a feeling that they might run some blood tests, will nolva show up on the test? Should I tell my doctor what I'm taking?

    Thanks for the help!
    Missed that bit first time round. A dull ache is normal. Real pain isn't.

    Get it checked out but don't admit to being on gear.

    They'll just say that's the cause without even checking you over.

  4. #4
    i love cabbage...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    happyville
    Posts
    1,403
    Liked
    307 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    your nuts should NOT be hurting...full stop. if it's as bad in the morning then you should def go see your gp.

    and i disagree with not telling your doc....he has to know what he is dealing with...how else can he treat you.

  5. #5
    Genetically Modified. Approaching 15.5 stones
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,713
    Liked
    16 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    This may not be related but have you had an erection for long period of time?

    My balls used to feel like as if they'll dropping off in my younger days by holding a girls hands......

  6. #6
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,580
    Liked
    39 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    ETB

  7. #7
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    369
    Liked
    13 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Quote Originally Posted by bassmonster View Post
    This may not be related but have you had an erection for long period of time?

    My balls used to feel like as if they'll dropping off in my younger days by holding a girls hands......
    haha funny you should say that, I was with a girl all day Sunday and Monday, only stopped for a bit of lunch! I thought it was a case of blue balls when it first happened so I had a Tommy tank which normally sorts it out!

  8. #8
    never wanna come off!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ZE GYM
    Posts
    729
    Liked
    92 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    im about 6 weeks into a cycle and i keep having the odd days where my balls have an empty aching feeling to them, sex drive feels pretty crap too although im still gettin random rock ons, i've had what you've desribed before an guess its just the balls working over time to produce your natural test again and as for why mine are aching i havnt a foookin scoooby?

  9. #9
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,903
    Liked
    12 times
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Sounds like your balls are just wakin back up after cycle.

  10. #10
    Eat-Sleep-Train
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    East,London
    Posts
    6,470
    Liked
    130 times
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_squeeze View Post
    im about 6 weeks into a cycle and i keep having the odd days where my balls have an empty aching feeling to them, sex drive feels pretty crap too although im still gettin random rock ons, i've had what you've desribed before an guess its just the balls working over time to produce your natural test again and as for why mine are aching i havnt a foookin scoooby?
    what you running ? how comes sex drive is low.?
    Sent from my computer using fingertips

  11. #11
    never wanna come off!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ZE GYM
    Posts
    729
    Liked
    92 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Quote Originally Posted by sizar View Post
    what you running ? how comes sex drive is low.?
    weeks 1-6 40mg bd.e d bol
    weeks 1 - 12 750mgtri test 500

    not sure why i dont feel like ted bundy like i normally do off test but im growing pretty good..

  12. #12
    Constructed for Destruction!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    1,209
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Get to the docs asap.
    Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box 322 Oakview, CA 93022. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

  13. #13
    Getting HUGE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    1,774
    Liked
    10 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    I had this at the end of my last, well the dull ache.

    Its the bad pain that would worry me TBH!

  14. #14
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    333
    Liked
    65 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    Oh thank god. I'm two weeks into pct and my balls have a dull ache also. Started at the end of my 100mg Clom week. It kind of comes in waves. I'm very glad this post popped up as I have not had this sensation before and was a little concerned.


  15. #15
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    333
    Liked
    65 times

    Re: Pain in the balls! (literally)

    So do most of you guys get this a little when recovering?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 17-06-2013, 10:29 AM
  2. Sustanon Injection Pain
    By soze in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 25-08-2010, 09:22 PM
  3. Worst Pain youve ever had
    By nathanlowe in forum General Conversation
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 28-12-2009, 06:32 PM
  4. Back pain
    By Heineken in forum BACK
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 21-11-2009, 10:29 PM
  5. This will cheer you up :-)
    By T.F. in forum General Conversation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17-09-2009, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49 PM.