Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    2,096
    Liked
    0 times

    Exclamation Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    Hey folks.

    I just had my yearly check up at the GU clinic. I like to have a check up once a year just to make sure all is good and not carrying any sexual transmited deseases or anything like that without even realizing.

    However the questions the nurse asked me included... "Do you inject your self with any harmful drugs/" I told her what i was currently taking but she didnt seem to know anything about it so just just ticked no.

    Anyone else had nurses giving dodgy looks? asking questions? And would you say its classed as "injecting a harmful drug"

  2. #2
    Rising from the ashes
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,236
    Liked
    1061 times

    Re: Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by GSleigh View Post
    Anyone else had nurses giving dodgy looks? asking questions? And would you say its classed as "injecting a harmful drug"
    considering their concern would be purely with the needle use, and possibility of sharing/transmitting that way, asking you if you are injecting a "harmful drug" is a bit fvcking stupid, irrelevant, and frankly, none of their business. All they need to ask, is do you use needles, and if so, do you share. A simple yes no question.

    I hate some of these jumped up little cnts, do a few years at college, uni, think they are a ticket when the reality is they know fvck all - which isnt their fault and I wouldnt mind - but they get so opinionated and judgemental.

    Cnts

  3. #3
    fat ginger
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    saltcoats,ayrshire
    Posts
    11,539
    Liked
    2965 times

    Re: Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    once a year!!! you loon!!! if your out fkn about you need to go more often than that,our GUM clinic lets you go every 6 weeks,when in playing season thats how often i will go if out up to no good.

    lol once a year you maniac you could catch and spread all sorts in that space of time!

    I think tbh tho the nurse will prob be meaning the likes of smack over roids,i declare when i am there and they tick no but note that i use aas

  4. #4
    Vanity is a Sin
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Peoples Home
    Posts
    7,061
    Liked
    119 times

    Re: Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by rs007 View Post
    considering their concern would be purely with the needle use, and possibility of sharing/transmitting that way, asking you if you are injecting a "harmful drug" is a bit fvcking stupid, irrelevant, and frankly, none of their business. All they need to ask, is do you use needles, and if so, do you share. A simple yes no question.

    I hate some of these jumped up little cnts, do a few years at college, uni, think they are a ticket when the reality is they know fvck all - which isnt their fault and I wouldnt mind - but they get so opinionated and judgemental.

    Cnts
    Bit harsh on the poor nurses Rammers, you just had your brotherhood of pain
    THE PATH MUST BE WALKED

  5. #5
    Rising from the ashes
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,236
    Liked
    1061 times

    Re: Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by tel3563 View Post
    Bit harsh on the poor nurses Rammers, you just had your brotherhood of pain


    Nope, just had to face my fair share of the ignorant self important cnts, and even a GP who didn't know her ar$e from her elbow, and was debating giving me ABs for a clearly infected deep IM injection site.

    Obvioulsy they are not all like that, but there are a hoor of a lot of them that are.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    2,096
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    once a year!!! you loon!!! if your out fkn about you need to go more often than that,our GUM clinic lets you go every 6 weeks,when in playing season thats how often i will go if out up to no good.

    lol once a year you maniac you could catch and spread all sorts in that space of time!

    I think tbh tho the nurse will prob be meaning the likes of smack over roids,i declare when i am there and they tick no but note that i use aas
    Dude once a year when in stable relationship. I go every jan in that situation.

    To be fair last year was quiet a crazy year (after end of a big relationship) so last visit was Ocotoberish.

    However i bet i still go more than most people!

    Quote Originally Posted by rs007 View Post
    All they need to ask, is do you use needles, and if so, do you share. A simple yes no question.
    I do agree with that. Guess that would make sense!

    To be fair the nurse i saw was nice enough. Was chating about world strongest man saying her kids like it! lol

  7. #7
    fat ginger
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    saltcoats,ayrshire
    Posts
    11,539
    Liked
    2965 times

    Re: Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    The doc at my GUM clinic thinks i'm a porn star (he at first assumed i was a male prostitute ) go look for the thread in the adult lounge G

  8. #8
    Looking Freaky
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    south of the river
    Posts
    542
    Liked
    36 times

    Re: Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    i thought you are a porn star bri
    i'v seen you in porn vids

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    2,096
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: Do you inject drugs? GU clinic check questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    i thought you are a porn star bri
    i'v seen you in porn vids
    Technically i guess he is! He stars in enough Porn to put the average guy to shame

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. FAQ on Jabbing
    By Captain Hero in forum Steroids & Associated Drugs Articles
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 17-07-2014, 10:25 AM
  2. Acid Ashing, Alkaline Ashing.
    By hackskii in forum Food, Diet and Nutrition Info
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 05:17 PM
  3. Site Enhancing Oils - a how to guide
    By Big A in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:51 AM
  4. nutrtional guide
    By vicsam in forum Supplementation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:07 PM
  5. Ultimate newbie thread
    By super ted in forum Steroids & Associated Drugs Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-01-2009, 06:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:25 PM.