Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

  1. #1
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    249
    Liked
    39 times

    Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Gained like 2,5 kg in the first 6 days of using winstrol at 50 ED. I'm sure it is Winstrol and not dbol. Also using Tren-e and Test-e but no way those have kicked in yet after 6 days

  2. #2
    Getting HUGE!
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,499
    Liked
    355 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Whats your diet like ? Have you significantly increased cals since starting cycle ?

  3. #3
    Operation ProjectMASS
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    348
    Liked
    74 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Are you isn't an Ai?

  4. #4
    Test4Life!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,369
    Liked
    2509 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Branchos View Post
    Gained like 2,5 kg in the first 6 days of using winstrol at 50 ED. I'm sure it is Winstrol and not dbol. Also using Tren-e and Test-e but no way those have kicked in yet after 6 days
    3 possibilities:

    1-You've got dbol and it's water
    2-It's fat
    3-You've gained 2.5kg muscle in your first 6 days of cycle before any of the juice has kicked in.

    I'd forget about option 3, lol.

  5. #5
    Looking Freaky
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    522
    Liked
    26 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    I get gains off test enanthate after around a week

  6. #6
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    249
    Liked
    39 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by stuey99 View Post
    3 possibilities:

    1-You've got dbol and it's water
    2-It's fat
    3-You've gained 2.5kg muscle in your first 6 days of cycle before any of the juice has kicked in.

    I'd forget about option 3, lol.
    1.Dbol gave me massive calf pumps and headache at 30mg, I would surely notice if it was dbol at 50
    2.Gaining 2.5kg in fat in 6 days is about as unlikely as gaining that amount in muscle
    3.I have been noticing gains in strength, will be sure when I deadlift tommorow

    Quote Originally Posted by GeordieOak70 View Post
    Whats your diet like ? Have you significantly increased cals since starting cycle ?
    Diet is exactly the same, eating slightly above maintenance.

    Been stuck at like 99ish KG ever since I finished my last cycle and as soon as I started the winstrol the weight started putting on

  7. #7
    Test4Life!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,369
    Liked
    2509 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Branchos View Post
    1.Dbol gave me massive calf pumps and headache at 30mg, I would surely notice if it was dbol at 50
    2.Gaining 2.5kg in fat in 6 days is about as unlikely as gaining that amount in muscle
    3.I have been noticing gains in strength, will be sure when I deadlift tommorow



    Diet is exactly the same, eating slightly above maintenance.

    Been stuck at like 99ish KG ever since I finished my last cycle and as soon as I started the winstrol the weight started putting on
    I wouldn't judge whether it's dbol or winstrol by whether you're getting headaches mate...sides will be different from cycle to cycle. What lab are you using?

  8. #8
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    249
    Liked
    39 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by stuey99 View Post
    I wouldn't judge whether it's dbol or winstrol by whether you're getting headaches mate...sides will be different from cycle to cycle. What lab are you using?
    It's a Dutch UG, doubt you heard of it. Also never heard of Dbol being sold as Winstrol and I dont look or feel really bloated.

  9. #9
    Kicking up a **** storm
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,416
    Liked
    1088 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quite possibly a little water, fat and muscle. You may not notice the effects like strength etc from test e/tren e but you will notice libido and some gains... the half lives are anywhere from 5 days to 10 days (lots of conflicting reports) the gear will start working pretty much straight away.

  10. #10
    Clean for now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Liked
    749 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    I think test E after 6 days without enough AI would give me enough estrogen to blow up 6lbs in water...

  11. #11
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    249
    Liked
    39 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by SK50 View Post
    I think test E after 6 days without enough AI would give me enough estrogen to blow up 6lbs in water...
    Even at 250?

  12. #12
    Kicking up a **** storm
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,416
    Liked
    1088 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Branchos View Post
    Even at 250?
    depends on the individual but potentially yes. especially if your diet has been high in salt and you havent been drinking much water.
    SK50 likes this.

  13. #13
    Clean for now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Liked
    749 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Branchos View Post
    Even at 250?
    For me, probably yes... especially if sodium is not kept painfully low. Maybe you aromatize as much as me

  14. #14
    Gym Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    249
    Liked
    39 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by SK50 View Post
    For me, probably yes... especially if sodium is not kept painfully low. Maybe you aromatize as much as me
    Quote Originally Posted by funkdocta View Post
    depends on the individual but potentially yes. especially if your diet has been high in salt and you havent been drinking much water.

    Okay thanks guys, maybe I should run an AI next time. Never felt the need last cycle (Dbol 30 Test-e 500).

    Tren will hopefully lean me out as soon as it kicks in

  15. #15
    Clean for now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,156
    Liked
    749 times

    Re: Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Branchos View Post
    Okay thanks guys, maybe I should run an AI next time. Never felt the need last cycle (Dbol 30 Test-e 500).

    Tren will hopefully lean me out as soon as it kicks in
    If 500mg didn't bloat you then perhaps the test isn't the issue after all.

    Winstrol does have very distinctive sides such as joint pains and myalgia type symptoms for some... look out for them to help you determine if it's dbol by mistake (going round in circles with everyone else here now, but that's all I can think of)

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:33 AM
  2. test prop first week rapid weight gain?
    By prop in forum Steroid and Testosterone information
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-03-2013, 04:18 PM
  3. Rapid weight gain 2 months in on GH?
    By danp1uk in forum Muscle Research Peptides
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 12:10 AM
  4. rapid weight gain
    By Never Injured in forum Gaining Weight
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30-08-2010, 01:24 PM
  5. Is It 'Normal' To Gain Weight the First Few Weeks?
    By pookie69 in forum Losing Weight
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-07-2006, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information contained within this site is for educational purposes only.
We do not endorse the Buying or selling of illegal substances nor do we promote the use of them.

UK-Muscle.co.uk takes no responsibility for any advertisers, thier content or products sold. All products sold by ANY advertisers are seen to be 'Research Items' only and not intended for Human Use.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:08 PM.